Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Incense Divination Shop • OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#6A0888][center]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#6A0888] You walk into a little shop on the corner of a little street. There is a wooden sign hanging outside that squeaks in the breeze. There are jars sitting in the widow sill of the shop. A little bells rings as you open the door and you notice a very pleasant aroma wafting through the air. You notice some incense burning and candles flickering. You notice decks of cards siting around, crystals and herbs all about. You hear some rustling in the back of the store. Suddenly a dragon comes out to greet you; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22938555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229386/22938555_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello yes welcome to Incense Tarot & Pendulum Shop, how may I help you today? Are you interested in a reading? You certainly must be if you stopped by! Please, come, sit down. Let's see what the cards have to say for you my dear![/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#b30086] We do Tarot / Oracle and Pendulum readings here. We cover tarot / oracle readings in this first post, and we cover [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1816211#post_19089267][b]Pendulum readings in this post[/color][/b][/url]![/center] [center][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center][/color] [u][b][color=#007acc]| What is a tarot or oracle reading? |[/color][/b][/u] •Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, always (with some exceptions). These cards, no matter the deck stay the same and mean the same (except those that may have a card or two more). •Oracles decks vary greatly. No two decks are the same (typically). Oracle decks can have any number of cards and meanings to them. •They both serve the same basic function, though, that function being answering questions and giving insight into certain situations or aspects of your life. •Tarot can sometimes offer more insight, depending on the oracle cards you use/have. Most of the time I prefer doing a reading with the tarot deck and then pulling a support card or two from one of my two decks. You can do readings with just oracle cards, but I just personally prefer doing tarot + oracle. •ARE THEY BAD/EVIL? No. There's a lot of misconceptions surrounding tarot specifically, that they are somehow associated with the devil or just "dark magick" but that's just not true. It's perfectly safe! I promise you. [url=http://the-river-moon.tumblr.com/tagged/tarot+reading]EXAMPLES OF MY READINGS[/url] keep in mind these are the only public/anonymous ones I have posted, I have done more. [center][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center][/color] [u][b][color=#007acc]| Rules for Readings |[/color] [/b][/u] •Make sure you're clear on what you want. You can ask specific questions or you can request a reading on a certain topic. A topic can be love, future, job/career, general relationships, past, etc. Questions, however, shouldn't be questions with yes/no answers. What I mean by this is that, tarot doesn't like these. They can't say yes or no (well they can but it's not necessarily accurate). So if you ask a question like: "Does BLANK like me?" tarot doesn't like that wording. A better question would be "How does BLANK feel about me?". If you don't know how to word question, though, that is okay! I know sometimes it can be difficult to word things, especially if you're looking for insight into a tough area. I will do my best to answer you questions for you though, and if I need more information, I'll ask you. YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST A GENERAL READING. General readings are just that, general. They will tell you what you need to hear in this moment. Sometimes these are the best readings because they only tell you what you need to hear in this moment, what to expect in the near future. They're also good if you've never gotten a reading and want to see what they're about. •I will be doing tarot readings with at least one oracle support card. •Sometimes the cards can be a bit....unclear? They won't necessarily answer your question or give you a solution, they'll just confirm you're going through a hard time. When this happens, I'll do my best to make sure they give you some kind of answer or solution. That might mean pulling an additional support card, but you won't be charged extra for this. •I will generally answer any question or topic, but some I might not. It really depends. Things on health and "when you'll die" I typically won't touch because health should really be handled by a qualified doctor and death is a thing of fate and I nor the cards can answer that for you. •When requesting a reading you have two options; 1) Note me. Just note me directly with your request and I'll request payment and start the reading after payment. 2) Submit your request or question in this thread. You don't have to do it this way, but if you want to you can. Just keep in mind everyone can see what you post here. •You will not receive your reading until I receive the gems. But please don't send the gems until I give you the go ahead. I want to make sure I get to your reading just after you send gems, and after certain points for the day, I'm done doing readings because I just feel drained and I gotta sleep. So I don't want you to send the gems and then have to wait a long time for the reading. •When I do readings, it can take me a bit of time to both do the reading and then type the reading up for you. So if it takes me 20-30 minutes to get your reading to you, please don't worry or panic. If, for any reason, your reading needs to be delayed or I can't do it, I WILL SEND YOUR GEMS BACK TO YOU. •THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Sometimes you might not like what the reading says, but that doesn't mean you can have your gems back. Sometimes readings tell you what you don't want to hear, and I do apologize for that, I know how difficult and frustrating it can be when the cards tell you what you[i] need[/i] to hear versus what you [i]want[/i] to hear. However, if your reading was completely inaccurate, we will discuss something. Maybe you left out something or I misread your reading request, if this is the case, I will re-do your reading free of charge or I will issue you a refund. I don't want to upset anyone, I want to offer you help! [center][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center][/color] [u][b][color=#007acc]| Pricing |[/color][/b][/u] GEM CONVERSION RATE: 600T=1G If you don't have gems or don't want to use gems as payment, I am willing to discuss other forms of payment. Gems are preferred but I know some people might not want to give up their gems or just don't have very many. So, if you would like to discuss alternative forms of payment, please just drop me a message! [b]50 Gems a Card.[/b] The price is as is now, because I do professional readings off Flight Rising at a dollar a card (currently), so this is half that price. And I'm also willing to work with trades, items, food, apparel, etc as different payment here. Repeat Customer Price: [b]40 Gems a Card.[/b] Please be sure to specify how many cards you want for your reading! 1 card readings can offer a lot insight, or only a little. It depends on the question asked / what card gets pulled. Sometimes tarot can be a bit vague, especially if you only get one card drawn on a subject or topic. If you're okay with a bit of a vague answer, 1 card should be fine. But if you're wanting a bit more in depth, at least 2 would be my recommendation. [center][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center][/color] [b][color=#007acc]| Note |[/color] [/b] These prices are subject to change. I also want to mention that most "professional" readings cost at least 5$ for a one card reading. So I'm being quite cheap with my prices. Not because I don't feel my skills aren't worth the money, but, I just want to keep the prices lower, for now. All readings will have 1 support card from one of my oracle decks. If you want additional support cards, it'll be 25 gems per support card. Typically any reading won't need more than 2 support cards, but if you want more you're more than welcome to request it, just keep in mind it'll cost a little more. [center][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center][/color] [b][color=#007acc]| Extra Information | [/color][/b] •Readings will be sent to you via note, kept private. I will never share your readings with other people. •Public feedback (meaning just make a post here) is VERY much appreciated. I wouldn't say it's required but it helps me a lot. You can also choose to give me private feedback through a reply to the note I send you with the reading. Again, feedback isn't required but it helps me see if I need to focus in on an area more or if I'm doing well in my readings. •Sometimes, depending on what you do and don't tell me, readings can be a little off. This doesn't mean you have to share your life story with me, but if you leave out a key piece for a question or topic, the reading might be a little off. An example would be if you want a relationship reading but don't mention if you are in a relationship or not. If I need a little more information, I will just ask you for it :) Just try to be ask clear as you can in the initial request. I think that's about all. Sorry, I know it's a lot to read, but I just wanted to make sure I covered everything, so if you have any questions that you feel weren't answered here, just feel free to ask! I will answer any questions you have as clear as I can.
•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
You walk into a little shop on the corner of a little street. There is a wooden sign hanging outside that squeaks in the breeze. There are jars sitting in the widow sill of the shop.
A little bells rings as you open the door and you notice a very pleasant aroma wafting through the air. You notice some incense burning and candles flickering.
You notice decks of cards siting around, crystals and herbs all about.

You hear some rustling in the back of the store.
Suddenly a dragon comes out to greet you;

22938555_350.png

Hello yes welcome to Incense Tarot & Pendulum Shop, how may I help you today? Are you interested in a reading? You certainly must be if you stopped by!
Please, come, sit down. Let's see what the cards have to say for you my dear!

We do Tarot / Oracle and Pendulum readings here. We cover tarot / oracle readings in this first post, and we cover Pendulum readings in this post
!

| What is a tarot or oracle reading? |
•Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, always (with some exceptions). These cards, no matter the deck stay the same and mean the same (except those that may have a card or two more).
•Oracles decks vary greatly. No two decks are the same (typically). Oracle decks can have any number of cards and meanings to them.
•They both serve the same basic function, though, that function being answering questions and giving insight into certain situations or aspects of your life.
•Tarot can sometimes offer more insight, depending on the oracle cards you use/have. Most of the time I prefer doing a reading with the tarot deck and then pulling a support card or two from one of my two decks. You can do readings with just oracle cards, but I just personally prefer doing tarot + oracle.
•ARE THEY BAD/EVIL? No. There's a lot of misconceptions surrounding tarot specifically, that they are somehow associated with the devil or just "dark magick" but that's just not true. It's perfectly safe! I promise you.

EXAMPLES OF MY READINGS keep in mind these are the only public/anonymous ones I have posted, I have done more.

| Rules for Readings |
•Make sure you're clear on what you want. You can ask specific questions or you can request a reading on a certain topic. A topic can be love, future, job/career, general relationships, past, etc. Questions, however, shouldn't be questions with yes/no answers. What I mean by this is that, tarot doesn't like these. They can't say yes or no (well they can but it's not necessarily accurate). So if you ask a question like: "Does BLANK like me?" tarot doesn't like that wording. A better question would be "How does BLANK feel about me?". If you don't know how to word question, though, that is okay! I know sometimes it can be difficult to word things, especially if you're looking for insight into a tough area. I will do my best to answer you questions for you though, and if I need more information, I'll ask you.
YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST A GENERAL READING. General readings are just that, general. They will tell you what you need to hear in this moment. Sometimes these are the best readings because they only tell you what you need to hear in this moment, what to expect in the near future. They're also good if you've never gotten a reading and want to see what they're about.
•I will be doing tarot readings with at least one oracle support card.
•Sometimes the cards can be a bit....unclear? They won't necessarily answer your question or give you a solution, they'll just confirm you're going through a hard time. When this happens, I'll do my best to make sure they give you some kind of answer or solution. That might mean pulling an additional support card, but you won't be charged extra for this.
•I will generally answer any question or topic, but some I might not. It really depends. Things on health and "when you'll die" I typically won't touch because health should really be handled by a qualified doctor and death is a thing of fate and I nor the cards can answer that for you.
•When requesting a reading you have two options;
1) Note me. Just note me directly with your request and I'll request payment and start the reading after payment.
2) Submit your request or question in this thread. You don't have to do it this way, but if you want to you can. Just keep in mind everyone can see what you post here.
•You will not receive your reading until I receive the gems. But please don't send the gems until I give you the go ahead. I want to make sure I get to your reading just after you send gems, and after certain points for the day, I'm done doing readings because I just feel drained and I gotta sleep. So I don't want you to send the gems and then have to wait a long time for the reading.
•When I do readings, it can take me a bit of time to both do the reading and then type the reading up for you. So if it takes me 20-30 minutes to get your reading to you, please don't worry or panic. If, for any reason, your reading needs to be delayed or I can't do it, I WILL SEND YOUR GEMS BACK TO YOU.
•THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Sometimes you might not like what the reading says, but that doesn't mean you can have your gems back. Sometimes readings tell you what you don't want to hear, and I do apologize for that, I know how difficult and frustrating it can be when the cards tell you what you need to hear versus what you want to hear.
However, if your reading was completely inaccurate, we will discuss something. Maybe you left out something or I misread your reading request, if this is the case, I will re-do your reading free of charge or I will issue you a refund. I don't want to upset anyone, I want to offer you help!

| Pricing | GEM CONVERSION RATE: 600T=1G
If you don't have gems or don't want to use gems as payment, I am willing to discuss other forms of payment. Gems are preferred but I know some people might not want to give up their gems or just don't have very many. So, if you would like to discuss alternative forms of payment, please just drop me a message!

50 Gems a Card.
The price is as is now, because I do professional readings off Flight Rising at a dollar a card (currently), so this is half that price. And I'm also willing to work with trades, items, food, apparel, etc as different payment here.

Repeat Customer Price:
40 Gems a Card.

Please be sure to specify how many cards you want for your reading!

1 card readings can offer a lot insight, or only a little. It depends on the question asked / what card gets pulled. Sometimes tarot can be a bit vague, especially if you only get one card drawn on a subject or topic. If you're okay with a bit of a vague answer, 1 card should be fine. But if you're wanting a bit more in depth, at least 2 would be my recommendation.

| Note |
These prices are subject to change. I also want to mention that most "professional" readings cost at least 5$ for a one card reading. So I'm being quite cheap with my prices. Not because I don't feel my skills aren't worth the money, but, I just want to keep the prices lower, for now.

All readings will have 1 support card from one of my oracle decks. If you want additional support cards, it'll be 25 gems per support card. Typically any reading won't need more than 2 support cards, but if you want more you're more than welcome to request it, just keep in mind it'll cost a little more.

| Extra Information |
•Readings will be sent to you via note, kept private. I will never share your readings with other people.
•Public feedback (meaning just make a post here) is VERY much appreciated. I wouldn't say it's required but it helps me a lot. You can also choose to give me private feedback through a reply to the note I send you with the reading. Again, feedback isn't required but it helps me see if I need to focus in on an area more or if I'm doing well in my readings.
•Sometimes, depending on what you do and don't tell me, readings can be a little off. This doesn't mean you have to share your life story with me, but if you leave out a key piece for a question or topic, the reading might be a little off. An example would be if you want a relationship reading but don't mention if you are in a relationship or not. If I need a little more information, I will just ask you for it :) Just try to be ask clear as you can in the initial request.

I think that's about all. Sorry, I know it's a lot to read, but I just wanted to make sure I covered everything, so if you have any questions that you feel weren't answered here, just feel free to ask! I will answer any questions you have as clear as I can.
| TAROT FEED BACK |

@chilope
"I just got a reading and it was absolutely great. RiniDew was really fast, and the reading itself was incredibly insightful and helpful. I loved it, 10/10, would recommend."

@SwiftSeagull
":3 I'd definitely reccomend you! Out of a five star rating I would confidently say 5/5! =) Your service was fast and accurate. Every penny was worth it."

@Acrid
"I had a great experience with Rinidew, they were quick and generous with their card readings. They exceeded expectations. I'd recommend this experience purely for the fact that it is immensely reassuring and calming thanks to Rinidew's lovely way of handling matters."

@Zaephyrr
"And I have to say, scary accurate, but in a good way! It's helped give me a bit of reassurance on my current path, so I appreciate that ^^"
| TAROT FEED BACK |

@chilope
"I just got a reading and it was absolutely great. RiniDew was really fast, and the reading itself was incredibly insightful and helpful. I loved it, 10/10, would recommend."

@SwiftSeagull
":3 I'd definitely reccomend you! Out of a five star rating I would confidently say 5/5! =) Your service was fast and accurate. Every penny was worth it."

@Acrid
"I had a great experience with Rinidew, they were quick and generous with their card readings. They exceeded expectations. I'd recommend this experience purely for the fact that it is immensely reassuring and calming thanks to Rinidew's lovely way of handling matters."

@Zaephyrr
"And I have to say, scary accurate, but in a good way! It's helped give me a bit of reassurance on my current path, so I appreciate that ^^"
[center][size=6][color=#007acc] | PENDULUM READINGS |[/color][/size][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#cc33ff]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#b30086]Hello, I'm Ellie, I do the Pendulum divination at our shop. If you're looking for some quick and easy guidance, I'm your dragon! Be sure to check out my rules and prices, and then just ask for your reading![/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26866421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268665/26866421_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] These are a bit different than tarot/oracle readings, and are a bit cheaper! So if you have some simple yes/no based questions, feel free to send me a message with your questions! [b][color=#007acc]How do pendulum readings work?[/color][/b] [LIST] [*]You ask me a yes / no based question (Will I get the job? / Will the rest of this year be good? / ETC) [*]I consult my pendulum, who will then answer the question. [*]I tell you the answer. [/LIST] [b][color=#007acc]How does a pendulum get the answers?[/color][/b] There are many different ways and beliefs as to how a pendulum finds the answer to questions. I will list a few, but keep in mind there are a lot of possible ways for a pendulum to get the answer. [LIST] [*]Higher Self / Higher Consciousness [*]Spirits [*]Deities [*]Energies [*]The pendulum itself [/LIST] [b][color=#007acc]Price[/b] 600T = 1G Conversion rates[/color] I will be doing 5 gems PER question. Every 5 questions results in a 5 gem discount. So if you ask 5 questions, it would be 20 gems instead of 25, 10 questions is 40 instead of 50, and so on. I am willing to accept offers of other things such as food, apparel, baldwin's things, etc. If you want to work out a trade, just message me! I'm sure we can work something out that we both find agreeable. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask me!
| PENDULUM READINGS |

Hello, I'm Ellie, I do the Pendulum divination at our shop. If you're looking for some quick and easy guidance, I'm your dragon!
Be sure to check out my rules and prices, and then just ask for your reading!

These are a bit different than tarot/oracle readings, and are a bit cheaper! So if you have some simple yes/no based questions, feel free to send me a message with your questions!

How do pendulum readings work?
  • You ask me a yes / no based question (Will I get the job? / Will the rest of this year be good? / ETC)
  • I consult my pendulum, who will then answer the question.
  • I tell you the answer.

How does a pendulum get the answers?
There are many different ways and beliefs as to how a pendulum finds the answer to questions. I will list a few, but keep in mind there are a lot of possible ways for a pendulum to get the answer.
  • Higher Self / Higher Consciousness
  • Spirits
  • Deities
  • Energies
  • The pendulum itself

Price 600T = 1G Conversion rates
I will be doing 5 gems PER question.
Every 5 questions results in a 5 gem discount.
So if you ask 5 questions, it would be 20 gems instead of 25, 10 questions is 40 instead of 50, and so on.
I am willing to accept offers of other things such as food, apparel, baldwin's things, etc. If you want to work out a trade, just message me! I'm sure we can work something out that we both find agreeable.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask me!
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#237035]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·• [size=4]Wishlist[/size] [item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Reaper Guise] [item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][Item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][Item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][Item=unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Vista: Kelp Beds][item=Vista: Alchemical Formula][item=Vista: Redrock Cove][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Vista: Spring][item=Vista: Summer][item=Vista: Axolot][item=Vista: Boneyard][item=Vista: Rainy Day]

Wishlist

Magician's Cobwebs Reaper Guise

Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Spring Vista: Summer Vista: Boneyard Vista: Rainy Day

~~Reserved~~

~~Reserved~~
@RiniDew
I'm definitely interested, but would you maybe accept an unhatched Plague egg as payment? o:
@RiniDew
I'm definitely interested, but would you maybe accept an unhatched Plague egg as payment? o:
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@MissAmilee

Yes I would accept that!

If you'd like to message me with specifics, please go ahead and do that!
(I'll do a minimum of 6 cards for the egg, and we can discuss a maximum, since I'm not sure what type of reading you'd like)

Just drop me a message with specifics so we can figure out what's best for you!
@MissAmilee

Yes I would accept that!

If you'd like to message me with specifics, please go ahead and do that!
(I'll do a minimum of 6 cards for the egg, and we can discuss a maximum, since I'm not sure what type of reading you'd like)

Just drop me a message with specifics so we can figure out what's best for you!
Hey just added a link to the main post with examples of some of my readings if you'd like to look them over for a point of view.

Keep in mind though that those are the only public reading I have and have done a lot more private ones.
Hey just added a link to the main post with examples of some of my readings if you'd like to look them over for a point of view.

Keep in mind though that those are the only public reading I have and have done a lot more private ones.
Bumping!
I've gotten a couple reading requests, and I'm still taking them :)
Bumping!
I've gotten a couple reading requests, and I'm still taking them :)
I have added / changed something under payment forms.
If you don't want to or can't pay in gems, you can discuss alternative forms of payment with me now!
This includes, dragons, eggs, food, treasure, apparel, etc.
Just drop me a message and we can discuss something that we both agree on!
I have added / changed something under payment forms.
If you don't want to or can't pay in gems, you can discuss alternative forms of payment with me now!
This includes, dragons, eggs, food, treasure, apparel, etc.
Just drop me a message and we can discuss something that we both agree on!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12