Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | on hold
[Center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FB9AC4][size=6]Cream Shoppe[/size][/color] [color=#565656] Info - Examples - ToU - Pricing - Pinglist [img]https://i.imgur.com/CYHnIP2.png[/img] Hello! [u]I am willing to draw[/u] } Human/Gjinkas and human(oid) OC's } Animals } FR Dragons [u]Will draw but probably not well[/u] } Snappers } Tech [u]Will not draw[/u] } Anything against the Site Terms of Use, like NSFW content I will offer 3 slots at the time (IRL Currency slots are unlimited) 1. 2. 3. I am more than willing to design gjinkas for your dragons including creating reference sheets for them. If you want a specific style, just ask me and I'm sure we can work something out [/center][/font]

Cream Shoppe
Info - Examples - ToU - Pricing - Pinglist
CYHnIP2.png
Hello!

I am willing to draw

} Human/Gjinkas and human(oid) OC's
} Animals
} FR Dragons

Will draw but probably not well
} Snappers
} Tech

Will not draw
} Anything against the Site Terms of Use, like NSFW content

I will offer 3 slots at the time (IRL Currency slots are unlimited)

I am more than willing to design gjinkas for your dragons including creating reference sheets for them. If you want a specific style, just ask me and I'm sure we can work something out

a4WGLYO.png

Terms of Use

} Once you've bought something it's yours to use, unless see below

} Do not use my art to make profit

} DO NOT claim as your own, please give me credit

} I will send progress pictures so I can make any changes you see fit

} I start usually almost directly after first payment is received, after that it can take about 2 days to 2 weeks depending on how my life is looking, I will keep you updated

} Please save your picture and upload to another host since I cannot guarantee it staying uploaded there

Terms of Use

} Once you've bought something it's yours to use, unless see below

} Do not use my art to make profit

} DO NOT claim as your own, please give me credit

} I will send progress pictures so I can make any changes you see fit

} I start usually almost directly after first payment is received, after that it can take about 2 days to 2 weeks depending on how my life is looking, I will keep you updated

} Please save your picture and upload to another host since I cannot guarantee it staying uploaded there

a4WGLYO.png
[center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FB9AC4][size=6]Pricing[/size][/color] [color=#565656] [u]Busts:[/u] Sketch - 48k/60g/4,3€ Lineart - 54k/80g/6,9€ Flat coloured - 80k/118g/10€ Rendered - 340k/500g/26€ [u]Full body:[/u] Sketch - 61k/90g/5,6€ Lineart - 80k/118g/10€ Flat coloured - 100k/150g/13€ Rendered - 600k/890g/36€ I actually rarely do fully rendered and that's why there is no example of it and I am unsure as what to price them as. The other once are quick for me to do where as the rendered once take me [b]days. [/b] Gem ratio: 1-680 [url=http://paypal.me/KREMA]PalME[/url] for IRL currency payments [font=Century Gothic][color=#FB9AC4][size=6]Bribes/Other Payment[/size][/color] [item=Windboun Plumage][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=electricians power pack][item=metallurgists tools][item=archivists scroll][item=boneyard tatters][item=tricktrouper crown][item=thresher fins][item=naturalist adornments][item=sunguard chest][item=golem gauntlet][item=magmatic pauldrons] [font=Century Gothic][color=#565656]All the armbands and all sprites except nature and any KS items (lmao) [item=primary gene: iridiscent][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breedchange: spiral] [/center]
Pricing

Busts:

Sketch - 48k/60g/4,3€
Lineart - 54k/80g/6,9€
Flat coloured - 80k/118g/10€
Rendered - 340k/500g/26€

Full body:

Sketch - 61k/90g/5,6€
Lineart - 80k/118g/10€
Flat coloured - 100k/150g/13€
Rendered - 600k/890g/36€

I actually rarely do fully rendered and that's why there is no example of it and I am unsure as what to price them as. The other once are quick for me to do where as the rendered once take me days.

Gem ratio: 1-680
PalME for IRL currency payments

Bribes/Other Payment

Sunchaser Jewelry Boneyard Tatters Tricktrouper Crown Naturalist Adornments Sunguard Chest Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons
All the armbands and all sprites except nature and any KS items (lmao)
Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Shimmer Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
a4WGLYO.png
reserved for idk
reserved for idk
a4WGLYO.png