Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@usualuniqueness
Hi! Can I get on the pinglist? Thank you! :3
@usualuniqueness
Hi! Can I get on the pinglist? Thank you! :3
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
@Amythry

Will do, thank you for your interest!
@Amythry

xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness Could I please be added to your pinglist
@usualuniqueness Could I please be added to your pinglist
oxstpLj.png
@Praedyth

Of course! Thank you for your interest!
@Praedyth

Of course! Thank you for your interest!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness Could I be put on the Pinglist ;v;? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@usualuniqueness

Could I be put on the Pinglist ;v;?
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Katigura Will do, thank you for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Katigura

xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Hello everyone! It's been a long time, but I will be opening 2 slots tomorrow on 29th of December, 12:00 server time! So roughly around the time I'm posting this message now. As usual, remember to use the ordering form that is listed in the first post of this thread.

Additionally, I have slightly raised the price of a fully colored full body drawing. Last time I did one of these pieces I greatly underestimated the time that it takes, which is why I raised the price from 1500 gems to 1600 gems. Thank you for your understanding!

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura
Hello everyone! It's been a long time, but I will be opening 2 slots tomorrow on 29th of December, 12:00 server time! So roughly around the time I'm posting this message now. As usual, remember to use the ordering form that is listed in the first post of this thread.

Additionally, I have slightly raised the price of a fully colored full body drawing. Last time I did one of these pieces I greatly underestimated the time that it takes, which is why I raised the price from 1500 gems to 1600 gems. Thank you for your understanding!

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness Aaaahhhh, cannot wait! [emoji=heart size=1]
@usualuniqueness
Aaaahhhh, cannot wait!
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
@usualuniqueness hey- could you possibly toss me on the pinglist? thanks!
@usualuniqueness hey- could you possibly toss me on the pinglist? thanks!
CvyoOwu.png
[size=4]Hello everyone! I have now opened two slots, and they will be filled in first-come, first-served basis. [b]Remember that you must use the ordering form when claiming a slot[/b], and simply posting "claim" won't guarantee you one. I will then confirm your order with the final price. As usual, I will always provide a sketch for the drawing before starting with the line art. [b]Ordering form[/b] [code]Character (image reference required!): Bust or full body: Sketch (only bust), non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g): Any details (pose, personality etc.):[/code] ----- [size=1]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo
Hello everyone! I have now opened two slots, and they will be filled in first-come, first-served basis. Remember that you must use the ordering form when claiming a slot, and simply posting "claim" won't guarantee you one. I will then confirm your order with the final price. As usual, I will always provide a sketch for the drawing before starting with the line art.

Ordering form
Code:
Character (image reference required!): Bust or full body: Sketch (only bust), non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g): Any details (pose, personality etc.):

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21