Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Punny PWYW Art Store! [Open]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@Kalistys sorry for the late reply! ill get right to it!
@Kalistys sorry for the late reply! ill get right to it!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace
Oh man, who doesn't love puns? Especially Water Droplets like myself! Even if I often run dry on them.
Got a few questions out of curiosity and to try and think of a fair offer for what I want. I'm looking for human commission, which I've seen some pretty nice looking pieces so far!
Q1. Would you do a piece with two characters interacting? Q2. Would you do violence? (Not like gore or blood)
The scene I want is from a roleplay that was a very powerful emotional moment that involved some violence and me and the other player have talked about getting at least a single piece of it. If your answer is no to either question that's fine. I can hit you up with a different commission in that case.
Thank you for taking the time to look over my post~
@roboticspace
Oh man, who doesn't love puns? Especially Water Droplets like myself! Even if I often run dry on them.
Got a few questions out of curiosity and to try and think of a fair offer for what I want. I'm looking for human commission, which I've seen some pretty nice looking pieces so far!
Q1. Would you do a piece with two characters interacting? Q2. Would you do violence? (Not like gore or blood)
The scene I want is from a roleplay that was a very powerful emotional moment that involved some violence and me and the other player have talked about getting at least a single piece of it. If your answer is no to either question that's fine. I can hit you up with a different commission in that case.
Thank you for taking the time to look over my post~
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Greenwolfkate Hello there! As it snow happens, I am willing to do characters interacting AND violence, but I'd need some kind of description of the scene before attempting to take it on.

That's not because I wouldn't want to do it of course, I just want to know what I'm up against, you know?
So yeah! If you give me a description and some references I can let you know!
@Greenwolfkate Hello there! As it snow happens, I am willing to do characters interacting AND violence, but I'd need some kind of description of the scene before attempting to take it on.

That's not because I wouldn't want to do it of course, I just want to know what I'm up against, you know?
So yeah! If you give me a description and some references I can let you know!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace
That's awesome! It's one character choking the other. While the one being choked is held against the wall and just off their feet. I was thinking a looking over the choker's shoulder type, (Either straight over, or possibly a 3/4 angle) I'm thinking a waist up would be fine enough.

I completely understand. I can even get you the excerpt from the roleplay and send it to you in a pm. Along with links to the characters refs. I know some artists can't/don't/won't do violence, so thought it'd be best to ask to be sure before I make a big request for a commission.
@roboticspace
That's awesome! It's one character choking the other. While the one being choked is held against the wall and just off their feet. I was thinking a looking over the choker's shoulder type, (Either straight over, or possibly a 3/4 angle) I'm thinking a waist up would be fine enough.

I completely understand. I can even get you the excerpt from the roleplay and send it to you in a pm. Along with links to the characters refs. I know some artists can't/don't/won't do violence, so thought it'd be best to ask to be sure before I make a big request for a commission.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Greenwolfkate

Feel free to send the excerpt from the roleplay and the character refs in a pm! If I have any questions about the characters I'll ask you there! :D
@Greenwolfkate

Feel free to send the excerpt from the roleplay and the character refs in a pm! If I have any questions about the characters I'll ask you there! :D
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@woolie & @Kalistys i finished your pieces! [img]https://i.imgur.com/S45vcLN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J3ufRg6.png[/img] @DuskAwakening sorry for the delay but i need to head out for a while, yours will still be up today but in a few hours, again sorry!
@woolie & @Kalistys i finished your pieces!

S45vcLN.png

J3ufRg6.png

@DuskAwakening sorry for the delay but i need to head out for a while, yours will still be up today but in a few hours, again sorry!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace it's okay don't worry ^^
@roboticspace it's okay don't worry ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@roboticspace

Omg it's amazing! Thank you!! Sending payment now ^^
@roboticspace

Omg it's amazing! Thank you!! Sending payment now ^^
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
@DuskAwakening here you go! it's done, sorry for any delays! [img]https://i.imgur.com/o4N2KCU.png[/img]
@DuskAwakening here you go! it's done, sorry for any delays!

o4N2KCU.png
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace Oh wow I love it!!! Sending payment now. Could i request another one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36678484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366785/36678484_350.png[/img] [/url]
@roboticspace

Oh wow I love it!!! Sending payment now. Could i request another one?

36678484_350.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28