Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Traditional! (G/T/USD)
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hjFfNPK.jpg[/img] [size=6][color=blue][b]Rube's Pay-What-You-Want Shop![/b][/color][/size] (Not open yet) I'm always in need of treasure and gems, so I'll open this art shop! You have to pay a minimum of 150kt/equivalent gems, but the more you pay, the more I'll do with your art! Every 50kt added will gain you an extra color (I will always color eyes, however), with 150kt being a base sketch/lineart. If you have a tumblr, please tell me it in your form as I'll be posting art there and moving it to here for you to see if you don't. [size=4]Gem ratio is 1:650. You will send payment first, and if I cannot complete your request in a timely manner (say I get sick/internet gets down for a long time) I will return the treasure to you![/size] The form: [b]Dragon you want: -Amount paying: -Short blurb on dragon's personality/lore: -Type of art (waist up/fullbody/chibi) : -Your Tumblr? (If you have) :[/b] [size=4][color=blue]I accept festival and chests as payment during their respective holiday! You can get base line art for a stack (99) of currency or one accent chest, but after that the currency stack or a single chest is equal to 50kt! Note- these kinds of payment will be put at the lowest priority setting. If someone pays with UsD or gems/bribe items, theirs will be done before the festival payment if it hasn't already been started![/color][/size] [size=2]Adding this here- if you feel so inclined as to pay USD, my rates are $1:100g and I thank you so much for the money. It will go towards either buying a new tablet or a local animal shelter that I got my puppy from :3[/size]
hjFfNPK.jpg

Rube's Pay-What-You-Want Shop!

(Not open yet)

I'm always in need of treasure and gems, so I'll open this art shop! You have to pay a minimum of 150kt/equivalent gems, but the more you pay, the more I'll do with your art!

Every 50kt added will gain you an extra color (I will always color eyes, however), with 150kt being a base sketch/lineart. If you have a tumblr, please tell me it in your form as I'll be posting art there and moving it to here for you to see if you don't.

Gem ratio is 1:650. You will send payment first, and if I cannot complete your request in a timely manner (say I get sick/internet gets down for a long time) I will return the treasure to you!

The form:

Dragon you want:
-Amount paying:
-Short blurb on dragon's personality/lore:
-Type of art (waist up/fullbody/chibi) :
-Your Tumblr? (If you have) :

I accept festival and chests as payment during their respective holiday! You can get base line art for a stack (99) of currency or one accent chest, but after that the currency stack or a single chest is equal to 50kt!

Note- these kinds of payment will be put at the lowest priority setting. If someone pays with UsD or gems/bribe items, theirs will be done before the festival payment if it hasn't already been started!

Adding this here- if you feel so inclined as to pay USD, my rates are $1:100g and I thank you so much for the money. It will go towards either buying a new tablet or a local animal shelter that I got my puppy from :3
V0awagL.png
Waitlist: (those who've paid/are going to get art)

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Pinglist: (those who want to get art but waitlist is full or are deciding what they want/how to pay)

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
Waitlist: (those who've paid/are going to get art)

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Pinglist: (those who want to get art but waitlist is full or are deciding what they want/how to pay)

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
V0awagL.png
An assumptive Q&A: Will you draw gijinka? –Yes, but only if you supply me with a design. If you want me to design one for you, I'll have to be bribed >w> Will you draw anything not SFW? –I will draw mild violence (cuts/bruises/scars) but [b][i]NOTHING BEYOND THAT.[/i][/b] Can you draw my OC? –If you supply the reference, heck yeah! Draw my couples! –Again, you better bribe me for that. >w> What are your colors? –Here they all are! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Psq1eOG.jpg[/img]
An assumptive Q&A:

Will you draw gijinka?
–Yes, but only if you supply me with a design. If you want me to design one for you, I'll have to be bribed >w>

Will you draw anything not SFW?
–I will draw mild violence (cuts/bruises/scars) but NOTHING BEYOND THAT.

Can you draw my OC?
–If you supply the reference, heck yeah!

Draw my couples!
–Again, you better bribe me for that. >w>

What are your colors?
–Here they all are!

Psq1eOG.jpg
V0awagL.png
Bribe list: (things that aren't cold hard cash) Books: [item=wind tome] [item=water tome] [item=fire tome] [item=lightning tome] [item=plague tome] [item=earth tome] [item=shadow tome] [item=nature tome] [item=arcane tome] [item=light tome] [item=ice tome] Scrolls: [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: pearlcatcher] [item=breed change: ridgeback] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=tertiary gene: thylacine] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: okapi] [item=primary gene: cherub] [item=primary gene: poison] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [item=secondary gene: butterfly] The Dream Items: [item=thresher flatfins] [item=windbound plumage] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=Boolean] [item=gilded crown] [item=cranial hornhelm] [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [item=breed change: imperial] [item=archivists spellscroll] [item=metallurgists forgetools] Anything from these sets: [item=truthy pile of metal] [item=special delivery bundle] [item=frustrating menagerie] [item=prismatic bundle] [item=harvest guise] [item=reaper guise] [item=kelpie guise] [item=spectre guise] [item=unicorn guise] [item=filigree rapier] [item=ancient broadsword] [item=ravenskull broadsword] [item=valkyrie blade] [item=traditional broadsword] [item=cleaver] Any accents/skins above 500g in the auctionhouse that aren't festival items (except a few) >w> Specifically: [item=accent: wing flair] [item=accent: circus bloom] [item=accent: robotic lamp] [item=skin: smoke chaser] [item=accent: imperial siamese] [item=accent: silver dragonfly coatl m] [item=accent: silver cleric] [item=accent: ruddy turnstone] [item=accent: infused warrior] [item=accent: bone priest] [item=accent: magical mottle] [item=accent: charged bones] [item=accent: bonecatcher m] [item=accent: fiendish - pc m] [item=accent: sliver of shade] [item=accent: weissgold kaiser] [item=skin: draconic wrath] [item=accent: king of bones] [item=skin: chosen one v1] [item=accent: black ivy] [item=accent: shining idealist] [item=skin: undermoor prince gbf] [item=accent: diamond suite] [item=accent: baby universe nm] [item=accent: inner nebula b] [item=accent: cosmocrat]
Bribe list: (things that aren't cold hard cash)

Books:
Wind Tome Water Tome Fire Tome Lightning Tome Plague Tome Earth Tome Shadow Tome Nature Tome Arcane Tome Light Tome Ice Tome

Scrolls:

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Okapi Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Butterfly

The Dream Items:

Thresher Flatfins Windbound Plumage Boneyard Tatters Boolean Gilded Crown Cranial Hornhelm Frigid Fugitive Shackles Breed Change: Imperial

Anything from these sets:

Truthy Pile of Metal Special Delivery Bundle Frustrating Menagerie Prismatic Bundle

Harvest Guise Reaper Guise Kelpie Guise Spectre Guise Unicorn Guise

Filigree Rapier Ancient Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Traditional Broadsword Cleaver

Any accents/skins above 500g in the auctionhouse that aren't festival items (except a few) >w>

Specifically:

Accent: Wing Flair Accent: Circus Bloom Accent: Robotic Lamp Skin: Smoke Chaser Accent: Imperial Siamese Accent: Silver Dragonfly Coatl M Accent: Silver Cleric Accent: Ruddy Turnstone Accent: Infused Warrior Accent: Bone Priest Accent: Magical Mottle Accent: Charged Bones Accent: BoneCatcher M Accent: Fiendish - PC M Accent: Sliver of Shade Accent: Weissgold Kaiser Skin: Draconic Wrath Accent: King of Bones Skin: Chosen One V1 Accent: Black Ivy Accent: Shining Idealist Skin: Undermoor Prince GBF Accent: Diamond Suite Accent: Baby Universe NM Accent: Inner Nebula B Accent: Cosmocrat
V0awagL.png
Finished art:

Switch for CharlieRises

Nicu for Diamondsuits

Loved for dracoon

Sandra and Burton for Vovina

Eurfryn for Furgie
Finished art:

Switch for CharlieRises

Nicu for Diamondsuits

Loved for dracoon

Sandra and Burton for Vovina

Eurfryn for Furgie
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Gosh, your art looks fantastic! I just wanted to check with you before I fill out a form--would you be willing to draw two human characters from a cartoon series in the same picture?

I can offer a Unicorn Guise and Black Aviator Helmet from your bribe list there. The lowest prices I see for them seem to be 350 gems (MP and LAH) for the Guise, and 110 gems (in the AH) for the Helmet, for a 460 gem value total. I think that would be 299k treasure with your ratio? If you would be interested in doing this, and that's not enough to cover the cost (I'd love to order something similar to the example you have in the lower left hand corner, if that would be possible!), I'll see if I can add on more items or treasure!

@rubeofkubic Gosh, your art looks fantastic! I just wanted to check with you before I fill out a form--would you be willing to draw two human characters from a cartoon series in the same picture?

I can offer a Unicorn Guise and Black Aviator Helmet from your bribe list there. The lowest prices I see for them seem to be 350 gems (MP and LAH) for the Guise, and 110 gems (in the AH) for the Helmet, for a 460 gem value total. I think that would be 299k treasure with your ratio? If you would be interested in doing this, and that's not enough to cover the cost (I'd love to order something similar to the example you have in the lower left hand corner, if that would be possible!), I'll see if I can add on more items or treasure!

r6J6MbS.png
@rubeofkubic Dragon you want: My girl Switch! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17479912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174800/17479912_350.png[/img] [/url] -Amount paying: 350kT -Short blurb on dragon's personality/lore: Generally quiet, but a fierce protector. Seen as the mother of the clan. -Your Tumblr? (If you have) : charlie-rises :3
@rubeofkubic

Dragon you want: My girl Switch!

17479912_350.png

-Amount paying: 350kT
-Short blurb on dragon's personality/lore: Generally quiet, but a fierce protector. Seen as the mother of the clan.

-Your Tumblr? (If you have) : charlie-rises :3
velvet_floracat.png
@Vovina

Thank you very much! The cost of two people (depending on how big of a pic you want- waist up or fullbody) would be more expensive than the one, simply for the time it takes to draw both. The coloring is simpler than the line art at least, so you'd get the colors but only one person at the price.

For an idea on how I've been pricing, I've been cutting my USD prices in half or more. I used to do two colored people for $30 USD/3000g/1.95mt, but you see the ridiculousness of that in a gem/treasure only shop xD so I'd go to $15/1500g/975kt. Even then, I'm 100% willing to haggle lower, especially for bribes! I'll also show you my copic colors I have to give you an idea on what I have so far. (All of those are traditionally drawn.)
@Vovina

Thank you very much! The cost of two people (depending on how big of a pic you want- waist up or fullbody) would be more expensive than the one, simply for the time it takes to draw both. The coloring is simpler than the line art at least, so you'd get the colors but only one person at the price.

For an idea on how I've been pricing, I've been cutting my USD prices in half or more. I used to do two colored people for $30 USD/3000g/1.95mt, but you see the ridiculousness of that in a gem/treasure only shop xD so I'd go to $15/1500g/975kt. Even then, I'm 100% willing to haggle lower, especially for bribes! I'll also show you my copic colors I have to give you an idea on what I have so far. (All of those are traditionally drawn.)
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Thank you kindly for getting back to me! I'll have a look through my vault and see what else I might be able to add to a 975kt total. For sure I can brew the tome apparel, I'll definitely get back to you if I can put something together!

Would you by chance be interested in any of these usermade accents? I'd be happy to add any combination of them to my offer as well toward the total price.

The one for the Imperial doesn't appear to be in the AH at the moment, is not retired, and I purchased for 500 gems. The one for the Ridgeback is available in the AH at the moment, is not retired, and I purchased for 500 gems. And the one for the Guardian is not in the AH, is not retired, and I purchased for either 500 gems or 550 (I can't quite remember which and cannot find the original accent thread--the artist appears to be selling their accents currently for 500 and 550 gems), but I would value at 500 gems if that sounds fair and you happened to be interested in it!
@rubeofkubic Thank you kindly for getting back to me! I'll have a look through my vault and see what else I might be able to add to a 975kt total. For sure I can brew the tome apparel, I'll definitely get back to you if I can put something together!

Would you by chance be interested in any of these usermade accents? I'd be happy to add any combination of them to my offer as well toward the total price.

The one for the Imperial doesn't appear to be in the AH at the moment, is not retired, and I purchased for 500 gems. The one for the Ridgeback is available in the AH at the moment, is not retired, and I purchased for 500 gems. And the one for the Guardian is not in the AH, is not retired, and I purchased for either 500 gems or 550 (I can't quite remember which and cannot find the original accent thread--the artist appears to be selling their accents currently for 500 and 550 gems), but I would value at 500 gems if that sounds fair and you happened to be interested in it!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

-That imp accent!! I definitely love it, omg! I'll put you on the pinglist btw, so I remember to get back to you.

@CharlieRises

-I've just finished your art, I'm just waiting for payment :D
@Vovina

-That imp accent!! I definitely love it, omg! I'll put you on the pinglist btw, so I remember to get back to you.

@CharlieRises

-I've just finished your art, I'm just waiting for payment :D
V0awagL.png
1 2 3