Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Star Wood Drabbles & Snippets
Sister writing shop: Tales from the Star Wood
Star Wood Drabbles & Snippets
Flash fiction, Drabbles, Snippets, & Other Short Writings

Since I felt this didn't exactly work well with my other thread, I decided to post this on its own. This store, unlike the other, primarily focuses on writing short snippets for your dragons rather than bios. This includes drabbles, flash fiction, personality studies, poems, and prophecies. I only write for FR dragons so please keep that in mind! Just like my other shop, both my brother and I write these together.

Prices

NOTE: Everything must be paid up front! Payment plans are available. Gems are accepted at a 1:600 rate.

Drabbles: Usually under 100 words, no more than 500 words, focusing on a central topic or theme; 5k treasure or 8 gems.

Flash fiction: Stories ranging from 100 to 500 words, focusing on a central topic or theme; 7k treasure or 11 gems.

Personality study: No set word count for this, this focuses on an aspect or aspects of a dragon's personality; 5k per 100 words or 8 gems per 100 words.

"Moment in time" snippet: A moment in time from your dragons' life, can be from any event or any time; 5k per 100 words or 8 gems per 100 words.

Poems: Poems written about your dragons; 1k per stanza or 1 gem per stanza.

Prophecies: A foretelling of your Clan or dragon's future following a central theme and using a lot of symbolism or ambiguous language; 3k treasure or 5 gems.

Discounts

Arcane flight: 10%
Dominating flight: 5%
Newbies: 50% (users for less than a month)
Frequent Customer (has ordered more than 3 times): 5%
Large Orders (5 or more dragons at a time): 10%

Alternate Payment

I will accept the following instead of treasure or gems if you would like:
- gene scrolls
- breed change scrolls
- unhatched eggs
- apparel of all types
- Baldwin materials

Disclaimer

My brother and I work on this together, and my brother has pretty bad health problems. The quickness of how everything gets done depends on how well he feels, so longer projects may take a while to get done.

Order Form:

Item you want:
Dragon(s) this focuses on, if any:
Theme/Prompt:
How many words/stanzas?:
Anything else I need to know:
Sister writing shop: Tales from the Star Wood
Star Wood Drabbles & Snippets
Flash fiction, Drabbles, Snippets, & Other Short Writings

Since I felt this didn't exactly work well with my other thread, I decided to post this on its own. This store, unlike the other, primarily focuses on writing short snippets for your dragons rather than bios. This includes drabbles, flash fiction, personality studies, poems, and prophecies. I only write for FR dragons so please keep that in mind! Just like my other shop, both my brother and I write these together.

Prices

NOTE: Everything must be paid up front! Payment plans are available. Gems are accepted at a 1:600 rate.

Drabbles: Usually under 100 words, no more than 500 words, focusing on a central topic or theme; 5k treasure or 8 gems.

Flash fiction: Stories ranging from 100 to 500 words, focusing on a central topic or theme; 7k treasure or 11 gems.

Personality study: No set word count for this, this focuses on an aspect or aspects of a dragon's personality; 5k per 100 words or 8 gems per 100 words.

"Moment in time" snippet: A moment in time from your dragons' life, can be from any event or any time; 5k per 100 words or 8 gems per 100 words.

Poems: Poems written about your dragons; 1k per stanza or 1 gem per stanza.

Prophecies: A foretelling of your Clan or dragon's future following a central theme and using a lot of symbolism or ambiguous language; 3k treasure or 5 gems.

Discounts

Arcane flight: 10%
Dominating flight: 5%
Newbies: 50% (users for less than a month)
Frequent Customer (has ordered more than 3 times): 5%
Large Orders (5 or more dragons at a time): 10%

Alternate Payment

I will accept the following instead of treasure or gems if you would like:
- gene scrolls
- breed change scrolls
- unhatched eggs
- apparel of all types
- Baldwin materials

Disclaimer

My brother and I work on this together, and my brother has pretty bad health problems. The quickness of how everything gets done depends on how well he feels, so longer projects may take a while to get done.

Order Form:

Item you want:
Dragon(s) this focuses on, if any:
Theme/Prompt:
How many words/stanzas?:
Anything else I need to know:
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
Current orders:
none, 5 slots open

Completed orders:
none

Ping list:
none
Current orders:
none, 5 slots open

Completed orders:
none

Ping list:
none
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
Examples:

Written for IgnoredGal:
Quote:
54. Health & Healing

It took Valora a long time to come to terms with what it meant to be transgender.
His body felt different, awkward, like he was an outsider in his own skin. Of course, there wasn’t much difference between the males and females of his species physically, but he felt different emotionally. Like his brain wasn’t how it should be.

It made him feel sick.

The Clan healer introduced something that might help him: a hormone-changing plant, often given to male dragons who were “too feminine.” Valora took it, hoping it would heal him.

But, inside, he knew that true healing had to come from inside of him.
Examples:

Written for IgnoredGal:
Quote:
54. Health & Healing

It took Valora a long time to come to terms with what it meant to be transgender.
His body felt different, awkward, like he was an outsider in his own skin. Of course, there wasn’t much difference between the males and females of his species physically, but he felt different emotionally. Like his brain wasn’t how it should be.

It made him feel sick.

The Clan healer introduced something that might help him: a hormone-changing plant, often given to male dragons who were “too feminine.” Valora took it, hoping it would heal him.

But, inside, he knew that true healing had to come from inside of him.
And we're open!
And we're open!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump