Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78
ITS SO CUTE :D thank you, it's perfect
ITS SO CUTE :D thank you, it's perfect
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Please add me to the pinglist ill definetly be buying some art!
Please add me to the pinglist ill definetly be buying some art!
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
Hi, I'm just checking on your progress? It's fine if there's someone in front of me, I just wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten me! I've already paid you, if you're waiting for that! If you're really busy IRL and need to put it off, that's totally fine! I'm graduating so I understand how much life gets in the way (I haven't played properly in weeks!) I'd just like to know when you start on it again :)
Hi, I'm just checking on your progress? It's fine if there's someone in front of me, I just wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten me! I've already paid you, if you're waiting for that! If you're really busy IRL and need to put it off, that's totally fine! I'm graduating so I understand how much life gets in the way (I haven't played properly in weeks!) I'd just like to know when you start on it again :)
Y02PS6v.png
@ShadesofFantasy
Sorry for taking so long!! I have been working on your commission, I can show you a wip if you want?
@ShadesofFantasy
Sorry for taking so long!! I have been working on your commission, I can show you a wip if you want?
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
Ah, I'd rather be surprised! Thank you though! I just wanted to make sure everything was still good! Take as long as you need! Just with the internet sometimes, you know? You never know if someone is just busy or if they've had some sort of tragedy, so I wanted to check in! Take as long as you need, I don't want to rush you!
Ah, I'd rather be surprised! Thank you though! I just wanted to make sure everything was still good! Take as long as you need! Just with the internet sometimes, you know? You never know if someone is just busy or if they've had some sort of tragedy, so I wanted to check in! Take as long as you need, I don't want to rush you!
Y02PS6v.png
Ping me when you’re open, please!
Ping me when you’re open, please!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
May I be on the pinglist?
May I be on the pinglist?
Yokai.gif
@ShadesofFantasy [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/30c60e2a66b92f0f1f5df25d53744464/tumblr_pr9migz2ja1vk7zzko1_1280.png[/img] Sorry for the wait! I hope it looks alright?
@ShadesofFantasy
tumblr_pr9migz2ja1vk7zzko1_1280.png
Sorry for the wait! I hope it looks alright?
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
Wow that piece looks awesome @Stormheart the commissioner is probably gonna love it! Cant wait for you to re open shop <3
Wow that piece looks awesome @Stormheart the commissioner is probably gonna love it! Cant wait for you to re open shop <3
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@Stormheart Oh my god that looks FANTASTIC!!!!! I love it so much!!! It's so gorgeous!! This piece is so absolutely worth the wait, 120%! The glow, his little face, his wings! I love it so much! It so perfectly captures that childhood wonder and curiosity!!! You're such a fantastic artist!!! Ahhhh I love it! Thank you so much!!!!!!
@Stormheart Oh my god that looks FANTASTIC!!!!! I love it so much!!! It's so gorgeous!! This piece is so absolutely worth the wait, 120%! The glow, his little face, his wings! I love it so much! It so perfectly captures that childhood wonder and curiosity!!! You're such a fantastic artist!!! Ahhhh I love it! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78