Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soul's Literature Shop {Moved}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
my new literature shop is located here! c:
my new literature shop is located here! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@soullessrogue
I have a dancing conductor for ya in exchange for a piece of lit! ;3
@soullessrogue
I have a dancing conductor for ya in exchange for a piece of lit! ;3
ndqjyc6.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1425980/1
@NepetaLejion

;-; Ermagurd really? What would you like? ^-^ :3
@NepetaLejion

;-; Ermagurd really? What would you like? ^-^ :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@soullessrogue
I'm giving you complete artistic freedom with one stipulation, if it's a fanfic then it has to be either nepeta. ^w^
@soullessrogue
I'm giving you complete artistic freedom with one stipulation, if it's a fanfic then it has to be either nepeta. ^w^
@NepetaLejion

^-^ I'll get working on it immediately! :3 I'll ping you when I finish it, and message you the link :3
@NepetaLejion

^-^ I'll get working on it immediately! :3 I'll ping you when I finish it, and message you the link :3

@soullessrogue
Ok! ^w^
@soullessrogue
Ok! ^w^
@NepetaLejion

^-^ It's posted on my file, I'll message you the link :3
@NepetaLejion

^-^ It's posted on my file, I'll message you the link :3

@soullessrogue
Thank you so much! ^w^
@soullessrogue
Thank you so much! ^w^
@NepetaLejion

^-^ Of course :3
@NepetaLejion

^-^ Of course :3

@soullessrogue
is it ok if I want a story for my OC?
@soullessrogue
is it ok if I want a story for my OC?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29