Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art by ute (OPEN 0/5)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@ute
That's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!
@ute
That's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!
DmRdZYl.png
@ute

Where did you get the numbers 31499 for your watermark?
@ute

Where did you get the numbers 31499 for your watermark?
nXKI4pB.png
@AgentSparky

not sure which image you're referring to but it's usually just my handwriting.
@AgentSparky

not sure which image you're referring to but it's usually just my handwriting.
aaaaaand we're back open, but only for USD commissions for the time being. please make sure to read (or reread) my first post if you're interested, as it's changed. also feel free to ask any questions here if you need anything clarified.

pinglist regardless even though all of you signed on while i wasn't USD-only. remember that you can remove yourself at any time if you'd like to by going to the pinglist post on the first page.
@mummy @momiji @renr04 @Luunai @ToasterOven @Zhar @Chero @Cuivienen @Rosegarden @CanisMajoris @saltyscone @mazurkas @Rangsky @baelfin @Twye @Oodie @mercurialwings @epher @hungry @Reptilia @barabear @Anubiis @chamaeleon @LuciieR @adomaniia @Vethale @PelicanBitten @Exceed @MahuruRaji @Almondlover @deviantdoge @Farwalker @Pearlimose @Marrigan @Egwu @polkdotastronaut @Lethia
aaaaaand we're back open, but only for USD commissions for the time being. please make sure to read (or reread) my first post if you're interested, as it's changed. also feel free to ask any questions here if you need anything clarified.

pinglist regardless even though all of you signed on while i wasn't USD-only. remember that you can remove yourself at any time if you'd like to by going to the pinglist post on the first page.
@mummy @momiji @renr04 @Luunai @ToasterOven @Zhar @Chero @Cuivienen @Rosegarden @CanisMajoris @saltyscone @mazurkas @Rangsky @baelfin @Twye @Oodie @mercurialwings @epher @hungry @Reptilia @barabear @Anubiis @chamaeleon @LuciieR @adomaniia @Vethale @PelicanBitten @Exceed @MahuruRaji @Almondlover @deviantdoge @Farwalker @Pearlimose @Marrigan @Egwu @polkdotastronaut @Lethia
@ute

hello! i submitted a form for my tundra Paragon ^^
@ute

hello! i submitted a form for my tundra Paragon ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
late night bump. i have re-opened my gem commissions (+select item bribes) after a lot of consideration, but USD will still be prioritized as mentioned in my rules. my gem prices are exactly equal to my USD prices now. i currently do art more professionally than i did when i originally began this thread, so please don't complain about me asking for payment equal to my professional prices. thank you!

PINGLIST
if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please simply remove yourself by clicking here instead of asking me.
late night bump. i have re-opened my gem commissions (+select item bribes) after a lot of consideration, but USD will still be prioritized as mentioned in my rules. my gem prices are exactly equal to my USD prices now. i currently do art more professionally than i did when i originally began this thread, so please don't complain about me asking for payment equal to my professional prices. thank you!

PINGLIST
if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please simply remove yourself by clicking here instead of asking me.
bump
bump
reopening! treasure is now back as a payment option.

PINGLIST
reopening! treasure is now back as a payment option.

PINGLIST
bump. added a new chibi example as well.
bump. added a new chibi example as well.
username: durrus
commission type: full render illustration bust!
payment method: gems (but I also do have some old apparel on your high priority wishlist!)
link to reference image/s: Here's my refs!
extra notes: I'd like this to be a special piece for my geriatric kitty featuring my sona. ;v; She's 21 and not doing so good, so I thought I'd get some art of her. In the link are my references for my sona, my cat, and the pose I'd like (and let me know if that's reasonably a bust)!

Also lmk the final quote for this too. <3 Happy to pay whenever, if you choose to accept. Thank you!
username: durrus
commission type: full render illustration bust!
payment method: gems (but I also do have some old apparel on your high priority wishlist!)
link to reference image/s: Here's my refs!
extra notes: I'd like this to be a special piece for my geriatric kitty featuring my sona. ;v; She's 21 and not doing so good, so I thought I'd get some art of her. In the link are my references for my sona, my cat, and the pose I'd like (and let me know if that's reasonably a bust)!

Also lmk the final quote for this too. <3 Happy to pay whenever, if you choose to accept. Thank you!
eFXnrYx.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27