Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art by ute (OPEN 0/5)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@durrus

aw, she's so cute.. of course i could draw that for you. can i ask what apparel you may like to offer first? for you it would be the base 6k gems, but i will subtract from that as needed.
@durrus

aw, she's so cute.. of course i could draw that for you. can i ask what apparel you may like to offer first? for you it would be the base 6k gems, but i will subtract from that as needed.
Thank you so much @ute! ;w;

Let's see... I have: Tricktrouper Crown, Shady Armband, Windbound Plumage, Eroded Crystalhide, Golem Gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, and a Sealshell Mantle!

Please feel free to let me know what you're interested in out of those. ^^
Thank you so much @ute! ;w;

Let's see... I have: Tricktrouper Crown, Shady Armband, Windbound Plumage, Eroded Crystalhide, Golem Gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, and a Sealshell Mantle!

Please feel free to let me know what you're interested in out of those. ^^
eFXnrYx.gif
@durrus

np! i'm interested in the tricktrouper crown & shady armband for now. that'd take 4500g off your price, so it'd be 1500g + those items as your final quote, if that sounds good with you.
@durrus

np! i'm interested in the tricktrouper crown & shady armband for now. that'd take 4500g off your price, so it'd be 1500g + those items as your final quote, if that sounds good with you.
@ute

That sounds great to me. ^^ How should we split these for the half payment up front, you think? Once you let me know I'll go ahead and send what I need over!
@ute

That sounds great to me. ^^ How should we split these for the half payment up front, you think? Once you let me know I'll go ahead and send what I need over!
eFXnrYx.gif
@durrus

tricktrouper crown + 750g sounds good to me as initial payment :)
@durrus

tricktrouper crown + 750g sounds good to me as initial payment :)
bump
bump
bump
bump
@ute
omg your art is WONDERFUL, i love how you drew those first two chibi examples!!

username: bothriolepis
commission type: chibi
payment method: gems
link to reference image/s: https://toyhou.se/16778358.sir#66060175
extra notes: personality-wise, she is trying sososo hard to be serious and competent, but deep down she is a disaster (lesbian and in general). feel free to pick whatever pose/expression you think suits her best!

armor ref i'd prefer is linked, but if it's too much of a pain to draw you can draw her other outfit! only note is she has no scars in her armor outfit, but does in her other outfit
@ute
omg your art is WONDERFUL, i love how you drew those first two chibi examples!!

username: bothriolepis
commission type: chibi
payment method: gems
link to reference image/s: https://toyhou.se/16778358.sir#66060175
extra notes: personality-wise, she is trying sososo hard to be serious and competent, but deep down she is a disaster (lesbian and in general). feel free to pick whatever pose/expression you think suits her best!

armor ref i'd prefer is linked, but if it's too much of a pain to draw you can draw her other outfit! only note is she has no scars in her armor outfit, but does in her other outfit
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

thank you! i can do the armor, it's np. for you, your quote would be the base 4000 gems, so if you wanna send over 2k then i can get you added to my list :)
@bothriolepis

thank you! i can do the armor, it's np. for you, your quote would be the base 4000 gems, so if you wanna send over 2k then i can get you added to my list :)
bump. still got three slots open
bump. still got three slots open
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27