Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Araaska

Hiya! (:
What would you be looking for for Voidhawk and Alanos separately? ;u;
@Araaska

Hiya! (:
What would you be looking for for Voidhawk and Alanos separately? ;u;
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@Atlasine

For Alanos I am open to pretty much any treasure amount above 100k.

As for Voidhawk, either RLC or incredibly enticing treasure/gem deals. This is due both to how attached I am to him as well as how much was spent on his artwork and the amount done.
@Atlasine

For Alanos I am open to pretty much any treasure amount above 100k.

As for Voidhawk, either RLC or incredibly enticing treasure/gem deals. This is due both to how attached I am to him as well as how much was spent on his artwork and the amount done.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
I totally am in love with the designs of these two, http://sta.sh/02a9e5ywxb10, and http://sta.sh/0ja2rbt2ha5

I can give you like 50kt, plus 40 gems and some familiars ( Baku, Barkback Boar, Deadbark Boar, Frostbite hummingbird, hoarfrost mauler, clouddancer, sunspot clouddancer, permafrost impaler, and searing jackalope) Would that be ok for the two of them?
@Araaska
I totally am in love with the designs of these two, http://sta.sh/02a9e5ywxb10, and http://sta.sh/0ja2rbt2ha5

I can give you like 50kt, plus 40 gems and some familiars ( Baku, Barkback Boar, Deadbark Boar, Frostbite hummingbird, hoarfrost mauler, clouddancer, sunspot clouddancer, permafrost impaler, and searing jackalope) Would that be ok for the two of them?
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon

Ah! While I admit I am surprised a head sketch caught someones interest, I am so glad they did. <3

Those would be more than fine for payment! As for the familiars, I know I already own some of them and awakened others, so would you be okay with me sending those back when I find out?
@Rubygryphon

Ah! While I admit I am surprised a head sketch caught someones interest, I am so glad they did. <3

Those would be more than fine for payment! As for the familiars, I know I already own some of them and awakened others, so would you be okay with me sending those back when I find out?
@Araaska
Yea that would be fine, I'll send the payment over now.
@Araaska
Yea that would be fine, I'll send the payment over now.
@Rubygryphon

Alrighty, received! Once you have their images saved, let me know so I can remove them. ^^ I'll also be sending the necessary familiars back momentarily!
@Rubygryphon

Alrighty, received! Once you have their images saved, let me know so I can remove them. ^^ I'll also be sending the necessary familiars back momentarily!
@Araaska
Ok, they are saved, Sorry it took a little bit to get back to you. I can't wait to start drawing/designing them. :D
@Araaska
Ok, they are saved, Sorry it took a little bit to get back to you. I can't wait to start drawing/designing them. :D
@Rubygryphon

Ah, no need to apologize at all. ^^ If you can, I would love to see some of the things you come up with for them in the future.
@Rubygryphon

Ah, no need to apologize at all. ^^ If you can, I would love to see some of the things you come up with for them in the future.
@Araaska
Definitely, I plan on drawing one or both for inktober, so I'll probably upload some art for them on my deviantart sometime soon.
@Araaska
Definitely, I plan on drawing one or both for inktober, so I'll probably upload some art for them on my deviantart sometime soon.
@Rubygryphon

Wow. I wish I had the patience for inktober. Good luck with that! Also officially watched. <3 I was not aware that you watched me. Huh.
@Rubygryphon

Wow. I wish I had the patience for inktober. Good luck with that! Also officially watched. <3 I was not aware that you watched me. Huh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96