Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
@horocol

Type: Full body couple
Color: Full
Character description: Jordan and Rhema If you need any info about them personally: Jordan and Rhema
Additional: er....? not sure. XD
Payment: huehuehue

Character description: Elijah and Elisha If you need any info about them personally just scroll down.
Additional: er.... if possible, i'd like them to have different outfits on, because it's getting kinda boring to have just the white shirt and black pants....I can link you when you're ready to start. c:

Character description: Kenneth and Jade If you need any info about them personally just scroll down.
Additional: er.... if possible, i'd like them to have different outfits on. Again, I can link you when you're ready to start. c:

and i'm messaging you the last form.
@horocol

Character description: Jordan and Rhema If you need any info about them personally: Jordan and Rhema
Additional: er....? not sure. XD

Character description: Elijah and Elisha If you need any info about them personally just scroll down.
Additional: er.... if possible, i'd like them to have different outfits on, because it's getting kinda boring to have just the white shirt and black pants....I can link you when you're ready to start. c:

Character description: Kenneth and Jade If you need any info about them personally just scroll down.
Additional: er.... if possible, i'd like them to have different outfits on. Again, I can link you when you're ready to start. c:

and i'm messaging you the last form.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@sidedish I can't get enough of your chibis! <3 Art Style: Chibi sketch Chara Ref: [url=http://i.imgur.com/mOGJZDa.jpg]1[/url] / [url=http://i.imgur.com/ENK23Sg.jpg]2[/url] Chara Info: This is Grey. She's very quiet and reserved most of the time, and acts like she doesn't give a care about anything around her. Though sometimes you'd be surprised by how passionate she really is. Very strong-willed, determined, and street smart. Extra Notes: I just noticed I forgot to draw her choker in the digital ref... It's just a simple black band she wears around her neck~ Payment: See below? Display: No problemo! Art Style: Chibi sketch Chara Ref: [url=http://i.imgur.com/E0PuD3w.jpg]1[/url] / [url=http://i.imgur.com/iGLIy9C.jpg]2[/url] Chara Info: . This is Blaste. She's really stupid and incompetent and nobody really likes her because she can't do anything right. But despite that she tries hard to please others to earn their respect, even though she always fails. She always thinks she's done a good job (super delusional) but in reality she never does anything right. Also pretty annoying. Extra Notes: She has snakebite piercings, not sure if that's clear enough in the refs Payment: See below? Display: No problemo! Art Style: Chibi sketch Chara Ref: [url=http://i.imgur.com/kOj6J0g.jpg]1[/url] / [url=http://i.imgur.com/HCRbybP.jpg]2[/url] Chara Info: This is Diannon. She's a super-diligent natural leader who's very serious about getting the job done. She likes keeping things simple and doesn't believe in letting your emotions get in the way of your work. Extra Notes: Please draw her in the suit in the 2nd ref! (instead of the simple dress shirt in the 1st) Payment: See below? Display: No problemo! Okaaay...payment! Could I interest you in the following: [item=primary gene: piebald][item=dappled dunhoof][item=unhatched wind egg] [item=soft pink wing silks][item=snarling mimic][item=berserker]x8
@sidedish
I can't get enough of your chibis! <3

Art Style: Chibi sketch
Chara Ref: 1 / 2
Chara Info: This is Grey. She's very quiet and reserved most of the time, and acts like she doesn't give a care about anything around her. Though sometimes you'd be surprised by how passionate she really is. Very strong-willed, determined, and street smart.
Extra Notes: I just noticed I forgot to draw her choker in the digital ref... It's just a simple black band she wears around her neck~
Payment: See below?
Display: No problemo!

Chara Info: . This is Blaste. She's really stupid and incompetent and nobody really likes her because she can't do anything right. But despite that she tries hard to please others to earn their respect, even though she always fails. She always thinks she's done a good job (super delusional) but in reality she never does anything right. Also pretty annoying.
Extra Notes: She has snakebite piercings, not sure if that's clear enough in the refs

Chara Info: This is Diannon. She's a super-diligent natural leader who's very serious about getting the job done. She likes keeping things simple and doesn't believe in letting your emotions get in the way of your work.
Extra Notes: Please draw her in the suit in the 2nd ref! (instead of the simple dress shirt in the 1st)

Okaaay...payment!
Could I interest you in the following:
Primary Gene: Piebald Dappled Dunhoof Unhatched Wind Egg
Soft Pink Wing Silks Snarling Mimic Berserker x8
@Alphajet Ehehe ; 7;! It's fun to draw your characters; quite a diversity 0 v0)! Annnd questions: Grey looks like she has a ponytail, is that correct? :0 Also, is she wearing a vest + a shirt underneath the jacket? Annnd I think I've got enough to go off of for the other two o vo)b But ohh... hmnn.. actually, would you mind providing a colour chart for all of them ; v;)a Some of the colours between the refs seem slightly different (eg. Grey looks like she has blue eyes in the traditional ref; but in the digital it looks more purple-grey .. unless I'm really blind lol orz) As for payment ... 3 chibi is 750kt (same as before) ' v') and for the items, I went with LAH + rounded up numbers to the nearest thousand (same as before) with the exception of Piebald (valued at MP) ... annnd these are the items I'm interested in: [quote] [list] [*] Piebald gene (235kt) [*] Wind egg (200kt) [*] Dappled Dunhoof (200kt) [*] Snarling Mimic (15kt) [/list][/quote] The total is 650kt; and there is a remainder of 100kt .. Would you mind paying that in treasures? :0 Or, if you're interested, I can take 1~2 current festival chests (any) at 40kt each :>
@Alphajet Ehehe ; 7;! It's fun to draw your characters; quite a diversity 0 v0)! Annnd questions: Grey looks like she has a ponytail, is that correct? :0 Also, is she wearing a vest + a shirt underneath the jacket? Annnd I think I've got enough to go off of for the other two o vo)b

But ohh... hmnn.. actually, would you mind providing a colour chart for all of them ; v;)a Some of the colours between the refs seem slightly different (eg. Grey looks like she has blue eyes in the traditional ref; but in the digital it looks more purple-grey .. unless I'm really blind lol orz)

As for payment ... 3 chibi is 750kt (same as before) ' v') and for the items, I went with LAH + rounded up numbers to the nearest thousand (same as before) with the exception of Piebald (valued at MP) ... annnd these are the items I'm interested in:

Quote:
  • Piebald gene (235kt)
  • Wind egg (200kt)
  • Dappled Dunhoof (200kt)
  • Snarling Mimic (15kt)

The total is 650kt; and there is a remainder of 100kt .. Would you mind paying that in treasures? :0 Or, if you're interested, I can take 1~2 current festival chests (any) at 40kt each :>
@sidedish
I'm so glad you like drawing my characters! ;u;
To be honest I'm not really sure myself how Grey's hair works XD I feel like she just has a very long wisp at the back instead of a ponytail, but I'll leave it to you? ^^'
And yep, she's wearing a vest under the jacket. I'm still trying to figure out her design so everything looks really rough right now >_<

I'll have a colour chart ready sometime later today! They're pretty fun to make~

And I'm totally cool with paying with those items + 100k! I'll send them over right now!
@sidedish
I'm so glad you like drawing my characters! ;u;
To be honest I'm not really sure myself how Grey's hair works XD I feel like she just has a very long wisp at the back instead of a ponytail, but I'll leave it to you? ^^'
And yep, she's wearing a vest under the jacket. I'm still trying to figure out her design so everything looks really rough right now >_<

I'll have a colour chart ready sometime later today! They're pretty fun to make~

And I'm totally cool with paying with those items + 100k! I'll send them over right now!
@Alphajet Yea yea ' 7')! Are the characters all in the same story or something? :0 /kinda curious haha ... &&I see I see ' v')! I'll try and work something out for Grey then :D! I'll wait for the colour chart then, thanks for making 'em~ Makes my life much easier haha ; 7;)! &&Cool~ Thanks for ordering c:!
@Alphajet Yea yea ' 7')! Are the characters all in the same story or something? :0 /kinda curious haha ... &&I see I see ' v')! I'll try and work something out for Grey then :D! I'll wait for the colour chart then, thanks for making 'em~ Makes my life much easier haha ; 7;)! &&Cool~ Thanks for ordering c:!
@sidedish
Breeze, Luxer, and Diannon belong in one story and Celena, Silva, Grey, Rori, Lambert, and Blaste all belong to another! (I can tell you more if you wanna know?) I have too many characters so I'll probably never stop ordering more chibis until I'm flat-out broke! XD

Sent the payment!~
@sidedish
Breeze, Luxer, and Diannon belong in one story and Celena, Silva, Grey, Rori, Lambert, and Blaste all belong to another! (I can tell you more if you wanna know?) I have too many characters so I'll probably never stop ordering more chibis until I'm flat-out broke! XD

Sent the payment!~
@sidedish
Here's the colour chart! I feel like they all wear just dull colours :p
Super stoked for more chibis! <3
@sidedish
Here's the colour chart! I feel like they all wear just dull colours :p
Super stoked for more chibis! <3
@Amphiptere @bit @Caecus @chazzertin @Heathers @Irarina @Lucatri @mikareep @Moneypenny @MoonGoddess @mummy @perian @pooses @Rubellite @Thessalonica @Xieu

I'm opening up some slots if you're interested! Full body isn't available, though. Sorry about that ;-;
@Amphiptere @bit @Caecus @chazzertin @Heathers @Irarina @Lucatri @mikareep @Moneypenny @MoonGoddess @mummy @perian @pooses @Rubellite @Thessalonica @Xieu

I'm opening up some slots if you're interested! Full body isn't available, though. Sorry about that ;-;
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol
>_> do you think you could help me with a waist-up color, design? :3
i'm trying to wiggle out a new OC...so i only have written stuff. and no reference. OTL
@horocol
>_> do you think you could help me with a waist-up color, design? :3
i'm trying to wiggle out a new OC...so i only have written stuff. and no reference. OTL
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Of course, I'd love to! :D I've been itching to design things lately.
@MoonGoddess
Of course, I'd love to! :D I've been itching to design things lately.
LOaFpRt.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34