Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Artist to do thread graphics
1 2 3
Hi! I'm looking for someone to do some graphics for my hatchery thread! This link is in my signature, but here it is again for easier finding: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1489828]Link[/url] What I'll need for my thread: [list][*]Title Banner[*]Signature Banner[*]Section Banners (simple) for:[list][*]Hatchies[*]Exalt Rescues[*]Taking offers on[*]Current Pairings[*]Future Pairings[*]Sold[*]Affiliates[*]Wishlist[*]On Hold[/list][*]Would also like a bump graphic, but this isn't necessary.[/list] The theme is going to be gothic/spooky/maybe a little starry, and I'm gonna change the name of it. My theme has gone in an entirely different direction since I named the thread. Now, I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, and with that in mind, I don't mind something simple, as long as it's clean and fits the theme. Are there any takers out there? I'd do it myself but I'm absolutely horrid at even knowing where to start! If anyone would do it for free they'd have dibs on a couple free hatchies! I might also bribe with items instead of treasure cause I'm trying to save for genes again.
Hi! I'm looking for someone to do some graphics for my hatchery thread! This link is in my signature, but here it is again for easier finding: Link
What I'll need for my thread:
  • Title Banner
  • Signature Banner
  • Section Banners (simple) for:
    • Hatchies
    • Exalt Rescues
    • Taking offers on
    • Current Pairings
    • Future Pairings
    • Sold
    • Affiliates
    • Wishlist
    • On Hold
  • Would also like a bump graphic, but this isn't necessary.
The theme is going to be gothic/spooky/maybe a little starry, and I'm gonna change the name of it. My theme has gone in an entirely different direction since I named the thread.
Now, I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, and with that in mind, I don't mind something simple, as long as it's clean and fits the theme.
Are there any takers out there? I'd do it myself but I'm absolutely horrid at even knowing where to start!
If anyone would do it for free they'd have dibs on a couple free hatchies! I might also bribe with items instead of treasure cause I'm trying to save for genes again.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
^
^

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@nemodave pinging myself for later
@nemodave pinging myself for later
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@LadyRiat

@Irarina does some gorgeous graphics!
@LadyRiat

@Irarina does some gorgeous graphics!
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi thanks for mentioning me ^^

@LadyRiat hello there, feel free to check my shop. The link in my signature ^^
@Poi thanks for mentioning me ^^

@LadyRiat hello there, feel free to check my shop. The link in my signature ^^
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Poi @Iraina Thanks for the help. Iraina, do you take alternate methods of payment? I'm gonna need a lot of graphics (several breeding cards and banners) and I won't be able to afford it if I have to pay all treasure/gems. @_@
@Poi @Iraina Thanks for the help. Iraina, do you take alternate methods of payment? I'm gonna need a lot of graphics (several breeding cards and banners) and I won't be able to afford it if I have to pay all treasure/gems. @_@

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
To everyone else who looks in here, still continuing my search! Please keep showing me your stuff and making offers!
To everyone else who looks in here, still continuing my search! Please keep showing me your stuff and making offers!

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Hello! Would you be okay with USD payments? :)
@LadyRiat Hello! Would you be okay with USD payments? :)
@Tokiostar Not at all, sorry. I don't even have a way to do that.
@Tokiostar Not at all, sorry. I don't even have a way to do that.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
^
^

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 3