Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snapping Swamp Writing Shop
1 2 3 4 5
I love doing writing prompts and I could definitely use a little extra money, so I figured I would try my hand at writing commissions.

general examples can be found here: x, and feel free to ask for specific examples if you have something in mind!

typos in above works are due to the fact that i didn’t edit them after typing them up. I will thoroughly edit all commissioned works before posting.

What I’ll Do
  • Original prompt responses (a prompt that does not specify specific characters, etc.)
  • Prompts for your characters. (A good description of the character’s attributes must be provided to assure I can keep your oc’s in-character, as well as a description of the setting and plot/verse of the character, if it is relevant to the prompt.)
  • Fandom prompts, provided I’m familiar with the subject matter. (Anything I’m an active fan of is always okay, of course, but I may do other fandoms if I feel that I could accurately portray the universe/characters based on knowledge provided by the commissioner or just from second-hand exposure to the material.)
  • Fluff/romance, with no limitations on gender or sexual orientation.
  • Action/adventure
  • Slice of life
  • Fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
  • AU’s for fandoms or for original characters (with some guidance)
  • Want something else? Ask! I may be open to trying it out!

What I Will Not Do
  • Smut. Mentions of sex, fade-to-blacks, or PG-13 sex scenes are fine, but I won’t do detailed or graphic smut.
  • “Fanfiction” about real people. People are not your characters they’re actual… human… people.
  • Some graphic/problematic subject matter may make me uncomfortable. I’m okay with writing most things, but graphic violence or sex or similar things may be too uncomfortable for me to write.

I have every right to refuse a prompt if it makes me uncomfortable.

Prices
  • $1 for every 500 words up until/including 1500 words.
  • $2 for every 500 words starting at 2000 words
  • I will always round down to the nearest multiple of 500 (ie, 2800 words=2500 words)
  • You can choose a desired length when first commissioning me; your prompt is guaranteed to be at least the amount of words you paid for, and anything that I write past that word count will not be charged for.
  • Alternately, you may give me freedom to choose how long the prompt becomes, giving me an upper limit as to how much you would like to pay. (If you want to spend $3, I will not go over 1500 words (or will not charge anymore than the prices for the 1500). If I write less than upper limit’s word count, I will only charge you for the amount I wrote.

Payment
  • Legal currency will be collected through PayPal.
  • I will accept gems at $1:100g, as well as treasure, though price in treasure will depend on the current gem:treasure rate.
  • May be willing to accept art of my OCs in exchange for a piece, feel free to ask!
  • If you have something cool that you think “hey, i could probably trade this for a short story about my otp”, feel free to ask. I may accept other forms of ‘payment.’

Questions?
Please ping @Noivurn or send me a PM here, send an ask on my tumblr, or e-mail me at tabbybrobston @gmail.com [no space] if you have questions.

You can also contact me through: dA | tumblr | twitter | toyhou.se

Current Gem Rate: 1g:650t
I love doing writing prompts and I could definitely use a little extra money, so I figured I would try my hand at writing commissions.

general examples can be found here: x, and feel free to ask for specific examples if you have something in mind!

typos in above works are due to the fact that i didn’t edit them after typing them up. I will thoroughly edit all commissioned works before posting.

What I’ll Do
  • Original prompt responses (a prompt that does not specify specific characters, etc.)
  • Prompts for your characters. (A good description of the character’s attributes must be provided to assure I can keep your oc’s in-character, as well as a description of the setting and plot/verse of the character, if it is relevant to the prompt.)
  • Fandom prompts, provided I’m familiar with the subject matter. (Anything I’m an active fan of is always okay, of course, but I may do other fandoms if I feel that I could accurately portray the universe/characters based on knowledge provided by the commissioner or just from second-hand exposure to the material.)
  • Fluff/romance, with no limitations on gender or sexual orientation.
  • Action/adventure
  • Slice of life
  • Fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
  • AU’s for fandoms or for original characters (with some guidance)
  • Want something else? Ask! I may be open to trying it out!

What I Will Not Do
  • Smut. Mentions of sex, fade-to-blacks, or PG-13 sex scenes are fine, but I won’t do detailed or graphic smut.
  • “Fanfiction” about real people. People are not your characters they’re actual… human… people.
  • Some graphic/problematic subject matter may make me uncomfortable. I’m okay with writing most things, but graphic violence or sex or similar things may be too uncomfortable for me to write.

I have every right to refuse a prompt if it makes me uncomfortable.

Prices
  • $1 for every 500 words up until/including 1500 words.
  • $2 for every 500 words starting at 2000 words
  • I will always round down to the nearest multiple of 500 (ie, 2800 words=2500 words)
  • You can choose a desired length when first commissioning me; your prompt is guaranteed to be at least the amount of words you paid for, and anything that I write past that word count will not be charged for.
  • Alternately, you may give me freedom to choose how long the prompt becomes, giving me an upper limit as to how much you would like to pay. (If you want to spend $3, I will not go over 1500 words (or will not charge anymore than the prices for the 1500). If I write less than upper limit’s word count, I will only charge you for the amount I wrote.

Payment
  • Legal currency will be collected through PayPal.
  • I will accept gems at $1:100g, as well as treasure, though price in treasure will depend on the current gem:treasure rate.
  • May be willing to accept art of my OCs in exchange for a piece, feel free to ask!
  • If you have something cool that you think “hey, i could probably trade this for a short story about my otp”, feel free to ask. I may accept other forms of ‘payment.’

Questions?
Please ping @Noivurn or send me a PM here, send an ask on my tumblr, or e-mail me at tabbybrobston @gmail.com [no space] if you have questions.

You can also contact me through: dA | tumblr | twitter | toyhou.se

Current Gem Rate: 1g:650t
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
FR Specifics
  • Dragon Bios; 50g or equivalent treasure. Examples: x x x
  • Lair/Clan Descriptions; Dependent on length. Examples: x
  • Lair reviews (in-character); 40g base (5 dragons), 5g/5 additional dragons. Examples: x x
  • Lair reviews (out-of-character); Priced as above. Examples: x

FR Specifics
  • Dragon Bios; 50g or equivalent treasure. Examples: x x x
  • Lair/Clan Descriptions; Dependent on length. Examples: x
  • Lair reviews (in-character); 40g base (5 dragons), 5g/5 additional dragons. Examples: x x
  • Lair reviews (out-of-character); Priced as above. Examples: x

[size=5][b]STATUS[/b]: Semi-hiatus[/size] [quote name=PastCustomers] [LIST=1] [*]@SunDragon [*]@KnightOfKris [*]@TriangleProne [*]@katbutts [*]@SoundwaveKun [/LIST][/quote]

Okay, should be all set up! As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions. c:
Okay, should be all set up! As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions. c:
@Noivurn Can I get a 5 dragon in character lair review? Let me know when when you decide on a price.
@Noivurn Can I get a 5 dragon in character lair review? Let me know when when you decide on a price.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Sure thing! I'll probably wait til I'm done to figure how much to charge, but at the very most it will be the same price for word count as-is listed above, if that's alright?
@SunDragon Sure thing! I'll probably wait til I'm done to figure how much to charge, but at the very most it will be the same price for word count as-is listed above, if that's alright?
@Noivurn I'm use to paying about 25kt for a lair review such as this one, but I could go a little higher.
@Noivurn I'm use to paying about 25kt for a lair review such as this one, but I could go a little higher.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon I'm still getting accustomed to doing FR writing stuff, so I'll do it for 25kt (or 38g) for you, at the very least until I figure out the pricing involved. Shouldn't be a problem!
@SunDragon I'm still getting accustomed to doing FR writing stuff, so I'll do it for 25kt (or 38g) for you, at the very least until I figure out the pricing involved. Shouldn't be a problem!
@Noivurn Thanks, that sounds good to me. Do you want the payment in treasure or gem? I could do either one.
@Noivurn Thanks, that sounds good to me. Do you want the payment in treasure or gem? I could do either one.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon I would prefer gems right now, if that's alright!
@SunDragon I would prefer gems right now, if that's alright!
1 2 3 4 5