Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snapping Swamp Writing Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Noivurn That's alright, I understand! c: I should be heading to bed soon too - if you could give me an estimate tomorrow or so for the price of about 5 dragons in whatever currency you'd prefer to receive, that'd be great!
@Noivurn That's alright, I understand! c: I should be heading to bed soon too - if you could give me an estimate tomorrow or so for the price of about 5 dragons in whatever currency you'd prefer to receive, that'd be great!
Would 40g for 5 dragons be alright?

@KnightOfKris
Would 40g for 5 dragons be alright?

@KnightOfKris
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn That's more than alright with me! I'll send you the gems right away. c:
@Noivurn That's more than alright with me! I'll send you the gems right away. c:
@KnightOfKris And here's the link! Thanks so much, I had a lot of fun looking through your lair!
@KnightOfKris And here's the link! Thanks so much, I had a lot of fun looking through your lair!
@Noivurn Thank you for the review!! Almost all of the dragons you chose are rarely chosen, especially Lemonberry who deserves so much love ;u;
@Noivurn Thank you for the review!! Almost all of the dragons you chose are rarely chosen, especially Lemonberry who deserves so much love ;u;
@KnightOfKris Ahh, I'm glad! and yesss all the Snap love ;w;
@KnightOfKris Ahh, I'm glad! and yesss all the Snap love ;w;
^
^
@Noivurn
I'd like an IC lair review but I do have one request? If you could skip Shockwave and do Dreadwing instead for the fifth dragon since I'm nowhere near done getting all the apparel and the last gene I need to finish what I want Shockwave to look like. ;v;
@Noivurn
I'd like an IC lair review but I do have one request? If you could skip Shockwave and do Dreadwing instead for the fifth dragon since I'm nowhere near done getting all the apparel and the last gene I need to finish what I want Shockwave to look like. ;v;
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundWaveKun Sure thing! Do you have specific dragons you want me to do for the other four or should I take my pick?
@SoundWaveKun Sure thing! Do you have specific dragons you want me to do for the other four or should I take my pick?
@Noivurn

Any dragon is fine as long as they aren't an unfinished project, it should be listed in their bio if they are.
@Noivurn

Any dragon is fine as long as they aren't an unfinished project, it should be listed in their bio if they are.
3RvEHPl.png
1 2 3 4 5