Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: Zoetic Animations :: [perm. closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@AeonsMusings Awesome, you're on the list and I'll send you a message when I'm ready to begin working on her (probably tomorrow).

I can definitely make the feathers and some of the ropes ruffle. I might play around with her wings continuously flapping to give the appearance of her staying aloft in the air. And I've been meaning to incorporate blinking into my animation arsenal so that'll be in there, too. She'll be a nice challenge. :D
@AeonsMusings Awesome, you're on the list and I'll send you a message when I'm ready to begin working on her (probably tomorrow).

I can definitely make the feathers and some of the ropes ruffle. I might play around with her wings continuously flapping to give the appearance of her staying aloft in the air. And I've been meaning to incorporate blinking into my animation arsenal so that'll be in there, too. She'll be a nice challenge. :D
@cypris
May I be added on the ping list? I'm trying to save up on treasure now. I'm very poor compared to the rest of FR members. XD
@cypris
May I be added on the ping list? I'm trying to save up on treasure now. I'm very poor compared to the rest of FR members. XD
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@WaterWolf600 I shall add you! I plan on pinging when I have announcements, or when new slots open up (should I ever get that busy).

I found that coli grinding with fodder and exalting them for ~10k each is the quickest way to earn treasure in this game (provided you can supply your own fodder).
@WaterWolf600 I shall add you! I plan on pinging when I have announcements, or when new slots open up (should I ever get that busy).

I found that coli grinding with fodder and exalting them for ~10k each is the quickest way to earn treasure in this game (provided you can supply your own fodder).
@cypris
I will take a slot until I have more money actually xD I just figured that It would cost me an arm and a leg to do all that xD
@cypris
I will take a slot until I have more money actually xD I just figured that It would cost me an arm and a leg to do all that xD
butts
@Halfbreed Cool, this will be the first Pearlcatcher I animate! She looks really bada$$. And yes, you are one of my first customers so you get a nice discount on the base price. =)

Since the sword and the red banners cover most of her body and part of her limbs, there will be an extra 20k fee for these items. No charge for the rest of her armor since it's "skin-tight" so to speak.

Regarding your animation requests:
  • can you animate the spring breath? >> I am going to have to say no to this, sadly. The idea is really cool, but I can't think of a way to animate it that would look natural/believable. Sorry! :[
  • make her hug the pearl more? Like her hugging it a little >> Yes, can do and no extra charge for this.
  • maybe also the hanging red things moving in the wind? >> Yes, I can make these flutter a bit. I don't think I can get them to look like they're flapping (like a flag would), but they can twist a bit in the wind. If you agree to the apparel fee, I will animate the banners at no extra charge.

Final Quote
75kT base price
20kT sword and banner apparel + banner animation
95kT total

Let me know if this sounds good! And don't worry about sending any treasure just yet as I'm still working on AeonsMusings dragon. I will send you a message in the next day or so when I'm ready to start on Sedaya and you can pay half then.
@Halfbreed Cool, this will be the first Pearlcatcher I animate! She looks really bada$$. And yes, you are one of my first customers so you get a nice discount on the base price. =)

Since the sword and the red banners cover most of her body and part of her limbs, there will be an extra 20k fee for these items. No charge for the rest of her armor since it's "skin-tight" so to speak.

Regarding your animation requests:
  • can you animate the spring breath? >> I am going to have to say no to this, sadly. The idea is really cool, but I can't think of a way to animate it that would look natural/believable. Sorry! :[
  • make her hug the pearl more? Like her hugging it a little >> Yes, can do and no extra charge for this.
  • maybe also the hanging red things moving in the wind? >> Yes, I can make these flutter a bit. I don't think I can get them to look like they're flapping (like a flag would), but they can twist a bit in the wind. If you agree to the apparel fee, I will animate the banners at no extra charge.

Final Quote
75kT base price
20kT sword and banner apparel + banner animation
95kT total

Let me know if this sounds good! And don't worry about sending any treasure just yet as I'm still working on AeonsMusings dragon. I will send you a message in the next day or so when I'm ready to start on Sedaya and you can pay half then.
@queenvvy

These are great :o

pinging myself so I can buy one later~
@queenvvy

These are great :o

pinging myself so I can buy one later~
1_zpsbfan5v0l.png
@cypris wow that sounds amazing!
Alright I will save up for it! just tell me when you need it :D this sounds great!

(should i send you the pic again as I edited my post before you answered xD)

Also thanks I love my little Mum Sedaya xDD
@cypris wow that sounds amazing!
Alright I will save up for it! just tell me when you need it :D this sounds great!

(should i send you the pic again as I edited my post before you answered xD)

Also thanks I love my little Mum Sedaya xDD
butts
@queenvvy Thanks! Hope to see you soon. =)
@queenvvy Thanks! Hope to see you soon. =)
@cypris BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=16&wing=5&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=10&tert=5&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Animation type (deluxe or mini): Mini Special requests: Okay I do not actually have this dragon in full genes, but I'd like her to be animated as so (she's sitting in the back of my lair, unnamed and only with paint lol) I hope that's okay? Also, I don't have any specifications other than maybe her bowing her head w/ eyes closed. Other than that, you can do as little or as much as you'd like.
@cypris
BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated:
dragonpic2.php?body=16&wing=5&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=10&tert=5&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Animation type (deluxe or mini): Mini
Special requests: Okay I do not actually have this dragon in full genes, but I'd like her to be animated as so (she's sitting in the back of my lair, unnamed and only with paint lol) I hope that's okay?
Also, I don't have any specifications other than maybe her bowing her head w/ eyes closed. Other than that, you can do as little or as much as you'd like.
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@RaptorFeathers I can use the image you provided just fine (thank you for linking it!). You're on the list and I'll send you a message when I start on her (will be early next week).
@RaptorFeathers I can use the image you provided just fine (thank you for linking it!). You're on the list and I'll send you a message when I start on her (will be early next week).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89