Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: Zoetic Animations :: [perm. closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@cypris would it be possible to have you do a full apparel nod and tail wag (Maybe have the bird fidget too) for this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541/54008_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cypris

would it be possible to have you do a full apparel nod and tail wag (Maybe have the bird fidget too) for this boy?

54008_350.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Yep, totally possible! I'll charge it as a mini and it will include the 3 animations you mentioned. The hat and rose make his head outline a bit more complicated so that will be an additional 10kT for a total of 50kT. I'd also prefer to not have his flowerfall in there, but can work around it for an extra fee. Please let me know if that all sounds good. :)
@Azuri Yep, totally possible! I'll charge it as a mini and it will include the 3 animations you mentioned. The hat and rose make his head outline a bit more complicated so that will be an additional 10kT for a total of 50kT. I'd also prefer to not have his flowerfall in there, but can work around it for an extra fee. Please let me know if that all sounds good. :)
@cypris

that sounds fine with me :3 should i remove the flowerfall for you?
@cypris

that sounds fine with me :3 should i remove the flowerfall for you?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Sure, go ahead and remove it, ping/msg me and I'll save out his image now. :D You are also on the list!
@Azuri Sure, go ahead and remove it, ping/msg me and I'll save out his image now. :D You are also on the list!
@cypris

removed :3 I'll send the 50k in a moment
@cypris

removed :3 I'll send the 50k in a moment
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@cypris [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15498409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154985/15498409_350.png[/img] [/url] Animation type (deluxe or mini): Deluxe Special requests: If the spring breath is too hard then I can take them off
@cypris

15498409_350.png

Animation type (deluxe or mini): Deluxe
Special requests: If the spring breath is too hard then I can take them off
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea Awesome dragon! This will be the first fae I animate and I've been looking forward to it. I'm envisioning she will have continuously flapping wings (like Panorama in my gallery) and bob up and down a bit. For an extra 10k I can make the sword move in time with her wing beats to look more realistic. I'm afraid the spring breath will have to go, it's too tough to cut out in photoshop. :'<

If that all sounds good, I'll add you to the list and send you a message early next week when I'm ready to begin working on her.
@CosmicTea Awesome dragon! This will be the first fae I animate and I've been looking forward to it. I'm envisioning she will have continuously flapping wings (like Panorama in my gallery) and bob up and down a bit. For an extra 10k I can make the sword move in time with her wing beats to look more realistic. I'm afraid the spring breath will have to go, it's too tough to cut out in photoshop. :'<

If that all sounds good, I'll add you to the list and send you a message early next week when I'm ready to begin working on her.
@cypris
Ok dokie
so when you finish animating her I can put on the spring breath right?
Sure that'll be 110kt yes? Do I send my payment now or when I receive the pm?
@cypris
Ok dokie
so when you finish animating her I can put on the spring breath right?
Sure that'll be 110kt yes? Do I send my payment now or when I receive the pm?
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea You only need to take off the spring breath for a few minutes so I can go save her picture. I'll send you a message when I have the image and then you can put it back on immediately. Let me know if you'd like to do this now or next week -- whichever is more convenient for you. You'll send me payment of 110kT when you receive the PM next week. Thank you ^_^
@CosmicTea You only need to take off the spring breath for a few minutes so I can go save her picture. I'll send you a message when I have the image and then you can put it back on immediately. Let me know if you'd like to do this now or next week -- whichever is more convenient for you. You'll send me payment of 110kT when you receive the PM next week. Thank you ^_^
@cypris
I'd like you to do it now :P
really looking forward to see the final result
I might come back another day with her giant mate XD
@cypris
I'd like you to do it now :P
really looking forward to see the final result
I might come back another day with her giant mate XD
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89