Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: Zoetic Animations :: [perm. closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@cypris before I commit to buying (I tend to run myself dry on funds with this girl and all her accessories :3) about how much for her in full garb for a mini [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14077448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140775/14077448_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cypris before I commit to buying (I tend to run myself dry on funds with this girl and all her accessories :3) about how much for her in full garb for a mini

14077448_350.png
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Pikapoochi I can do a mini anim of Czarina in full apparel for 60kT. The semi-transparent silk scarves on her wings will be pretty tough to do convincingly, but I'm pretty sure I know how to pull it off. :) Animation will include a head tilt, wing flex and some movement of her tail. Her outfit is soooo cool btw.

Let me know if that sounds good!
@Pikapoochi I can do a mini anim of Czarina in full apparel for 60kT. The semi-transparent silk scarves on her wings will be pretty tough to do convincingly, but I'm pretty sure I know how to pull it off. :) Animation will include a head tilt, wing flex and some movement of her tail. Her outfit is soooo cool btw.

Let me know if that sounds good!
@cypris sounds great. The only thing I will need to know is how to post it on her profile.
@cypris sounds great. The only thing I will need to know is how to post it on her profile.
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Pikapoochi Cool, you are on the list. I will send you a message sometime next week when I'm ready to start working on her and you can send me either full or half payment at that time. When the animation is finished, I will send you a line of code that you simply copy and paste into her profile. Simple as that. :)
@Pikapoochi Cool, you are on the list. I will send you a message sometime next week when I'm ready to start working on her and you can send me either full or half payment at that time. When the animation is finished, I will send you a line of code that you simply copy and paste into her profile. Simple as that. :)
@cypris thank you so much
@cypris thank you so much
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@cypris BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15246407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152465/15246407_350.png[/img] [/url] Animation type (deluxe or mini): Mini, I don't think deluxe will work with him Special requests: Er, not, really, just whatever you think would work? I am totally fine with you charging a complication fee, but if he looks too difficult, you don't have to do him
@cypris
BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated:
15246407_350.png

Animation type (deluxe or mini): Mini, I don't think deluxe will work with him
Special requests: Er, not, really, just whatever you think would work? I am totally fine with you charging a complication fee, but if he looks too difficult, you don't have to do him
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren Cool, this will be the first male pearlcatcher I do. His skin is a little bit intricate but nothing that will require any extra fees. For a mini anim, I will make his back leg (the one holding the pearl) move up and down, animate his head, and most likely do something with his tail.

If you'd like to upgrade to a deluxe anim, I can go the whole nine yards and make his wings flex/stretch, move his neck forward and back, animate the arm in the foreground, and make him blink and appear to slowly breathe in and out. No extra fees for deluxe. Let me know if you're interested. ^_^

I'll send you a message when I'm ready to begin working on him -- most likely this weekend or early next week.
@Ren Cool, this will be the first male pearlcatcher I do. His skin is a little bit intricate but nothing that will require any extra fees. For a mini anim, I will make his back leg (the one holding the pearl) move up and down, animate his head, and most likely do something with his tail.

If you'd like to upgrade to a deluxe anim, I can go the whole nine yards and make his wings flex/stretch, move his neck forward and back, animate the arm in the foreground, and make him blink and appear to slowly breathe in and out. No extra fees for deluxe. Let me know if you're interested. ^_^

I'll send you a message when I'm ready to begin working on him -- most likely this weekend or early next week.
@cypris
Ok! I think I'll do deluxe then!:D
@cypris
Ok! I think I'll do deluxe then!:D
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren Great! You are on the list! =)
@Ren Great! You are on the list! =)
Marking for when I get home
Marking for when I get home
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89