Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@FallingFreely
YeongHo
Commission Type: Mystery
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about the character: YeongHo is the elder of the group of soothsayer and deals with evil spirits. His work with these evil spirits has taken their toll on him, as his body is cover in the signature red, purple, and gold markings of these spirits.
Notes: I don't have a look for him but I like your art, and so I have no worries.
@FallingFreely
YeongHo
Commission Type: Mystery
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about the character: YeongHo is the elder of the group of soothsayer and deals with evil spirits. His work with these evil spirits has taken their toll on him, as his body is cover in the signature red, purple, and gold markings of these spirits.
Notes: I don't have a look for him but I like your art, and so I have no worries.
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@jellywolffy - No problem, thanks for clarifying that! Does his hair have yellow streaks, or is that just the lighting they used?

I'll give you a slot, I can get started once I receive payment. Thanks!
@jellywolffy - No problem, thanks for clarifying that! Does his hair have yellow streaks, or is that just the lighting they used?

I'll give you a slot, I can get started once I receive payment. Thanks!
@LittleSunDragon - Oh..my...gosh, that is one gorgeous derg. I'll give ya a slot!
@LittleSunDragon - Oh..my...gosh, that is one gorgeous derg. I'll give ya a slot!
@FallingFreely Thanks! I will send the payment now! :D
@FallingFreely Thanks! I will send the payment now! :D
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@FallingFreely
That should be the highlights, his hair is blue.
Sending payment now
@FallingFreely
Sending payment now
unbrqMG.png
@FallingFreely
Sending payment now
@FallingFreely
Sending payment now
unbrqMG.png
2cx721i.jpg
2cx721i.jpg
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@LittleSunDragon @Aava

Thanks for adding yourself to the pinglist! I've got slots open right now and I've JUST open a digital head shot art shop as well! Check it out here if you're interested. (It's so new I'm still working on getting examples up, haha)
@LittleSunDragon @Aava

Thanks for adding yourself to the pinglist! I've got slots open right now and I've JUST open a digital head shot art shop as well! Check it out here if you're interested. (It's so new I'm still working on getting examples up, haha)
@FallingFreely I'd like a slot, please :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8442399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84424/8442399_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type[/b]: Headshot [s]i have [i]just[/i] enough gems for that lol[/s] [b]Payment Preference[/b]: Gems [b]Info about character[/b]: Shor the Storyteller, curious, experienced, mischievous. I'd like the ear rings to be in it but no butterflies or the cat :) [b]Notes[/b]: he has a bio that can probably help better than my little notes :'D
@FallingFreely

I'd like a slot, please :D

8442399_350.png

Commission Type: Headshot i have just enough gems for that lol

Payment Preference: Gems

Info about character: Shor the Storyteller, curious, experienced, mischievous. I'd like the ear rings to be in it but no butterflies or the cat :)

Notes: he has a bio that can probably help better than my little notes :'D

+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava - I'll give you a slot and get started as soon as I receive payment. Thank you!
@Aava - I'll give you a slot and get started as soon as I receive payment. Thank you!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26