Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ToasterOven - Oh my, both are really cute. I'm getting an idea for Anselm though, so I'll choose him :)
@ToasterOven - Oh my, both are really cute. I'm getting an idea for Anselm though, so I'll choose him :)
@FallingFreely
super!- payment is on it's way^^
@FallingFreely
super!- payment is on it's way^^
SshqD6Q.png
2cx721i.jpg
2cx721i.jpg
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@FallingFreely
hello! It's been a bit, so I'm just checking up on the status of my commission^^
@FallingFreely
hello! It's been a bit, so I'm just checking up on the status of my commission^^
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven @SummerCat - Sorry for not giving you guys an update in a while. I've been busy with IRL USD commissions and gift making for the holiday season. I hope to finish both of yours by the end of the month, and I'll throw in an extra little sketch for each of you for being so patient :)
@ToasterOven @SummerCat - Sorry for not giving you guys an update in a while. I've been busy with IRL USD commissions and gift making for the holiday season. I hope to finish both of yours by the end of the month, and I'll throw in an extra little sketch for each of you for being so patient :)
@FallingFreely
oh no worries- usd commissions and irl stuff obviously take precedence (especially in holiday times)! Thanks for the update :)
@FallingFreely
oh no worries- usd commissions and irl stuff obviously take precedence (especially in holiday times)! Thanks for the update :)
SshqD6Q.png
1/15/17: I have some pretty amazing news today! I got an iPad Pro with the special apple pencil in the hopes to get back into digital art. Sooo, that means I will be offering digital art commissions in the future! I'll also hopefully be able to stream more often :) I'll keep ya posted!
1/15/17: I have some pretty amazing news today! I got an iPad Pro with the special apple pencil in the hopes to get back into digital art. Sooo, that means I will be offering digital art commissions in the future! I'll also hopefully be able to stream more often :) I'll keep ya posted!
Slots open, happy Friday!
Slots open, happy Friday!
@FallingFreely
Could you do him? https://charahub.com/character/985968/Abeross
Commission Type: Waist-Up
Payment Preference: USD
Info about character: His profile has everything :>
Notes: If there anyway you could mail the piece of art to me when you are finished with it?
@FallingFreely
Could you do him? https://charahub.com/character/985968/Abeross
Commission Type: Waist-Up
Payment Preference: USD
Info about character: His profile has everything :>
Notes: If there anyway you could mail the piece of art to me when you are finished with it?
@MadlyInsane - As long as you're willing to pay for shipping cost I'd definitely be able to mail it :) a question on Abeross: what age does he appear to be? It's hard to tell from your reference if he's young or adult.
@MadlyInsane - As long as you're willing to pay for shipping cost I'd definitely be able to mail it :) a question on Abeross: what age does he appear to be? It's hard to tell from your reference if he's young or adult.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26