Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anemia's Monthly Fest Quest [closed]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@Anemia - Would you be interested in any of these chests from this festival? I'm not 100% sure if you already have them or not. [item=Contaminated Chest] [item=Rose Rot Chest] A picture would be 1 Chest + 10 Festival Currency, yes? (It is also 1 character per user, yes?)
@Anemia -

Would you be interested in any of these chests from this festival? I'm not 100% sure if you already have them or not.

Contaminated Chest Rose Rot Chest

A picture would be 1 Chest + 10 Festival Currency, yes? (It is also 1 character per user, yes?)
@samayl oop! Honestly i already have a copy of rose rot bUT i really like that accent and i'm not as interested in this festival's skins, so i am a-okay with the rose rot chest uwu
And yes, +10 shrooms and 1 character per order c:
@samayl oop! Honestly i already have a copy of rose rot bUT i really like that accent and i'm not as interested in this festival's skins, so i am a-okay with the rose rot chest uwu
And yes, +10 shrooms and 1 character per order c:
@Anemia -

[ Rubs hands together ]

I'm not sure about which character I want you to draw, so I'll probably come back tomorrow once I have that decided. Just wanted to check to see if the chest was a-okay!
@Anemia -

[ Rubs hands together ]

I'm not sure about which character I want you to draw, so I'll probably come back tomorrow once I have that decided. Just wanted to check to see if the chest was a-okay!
@samayl alrighty! I can hold a slot for you for the next 24 hours, just make sure you come back and fill out an order. I'll ping you some time tomorrow as a reminder c:
@samayl alrighty! I can hold a slot for you for the next 24 hours, just make sure you come back and fill out an order. I'll ping you some time tomorrow as a reminder c:
@Anemia

Sounds like a plan! A ping would be appreciated if I don't show before then. Thank you.
@Anemia

Sounds like a plan! A ping would be appreciated if I don't show before then. Thank you.
@Anemia Hello! :] Would you be able to draw a night elf? Like this [img]http://www.cannotbetamed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/T1-Cenarion-Raiment.jpg[/img] Except with this color hair [img]http://i.imgur.com/D6BC2lx.png[/img] On the left I wasn't sure if this counted as fan art '^^ Sorry if so!
@Anemia
Hello! :] Would you be able to draw a night elf?

Like this

T1-Cenarion-Raiment.jpg

Except with this color hair

D6BC2lx.png

On the left

I wasn't sure if this counted as fan art '^^
Sorry if so!
@honeysong mmmm it's kinda on the shakey side of fanart, but I think I could probably manage it c:
@honeysong mmmm it's kinda on the shakey side of fanart, but I think I could probably manage it c:
@Anemia
Yay!! Thank you!

Username: Honeysong
Number of characters: 1 (I know you only say one drawing per person, but I was wondering if I could just get two expressions of the same picture and I'll pay full price for them both? Like one where she is sad kind of like your first example with the horns and another where she is happy)
References: shown above
Background: just something purple with some flowers maybe
Payment method: Fest currency + 2 Skins/Accents depending on whether the expressions can be done
Total cost: 80 shrooms + 2 Skins/Accents
Future pings: sure!
@Anemia
Yay!! Thank you!

Username: Honeysong
Number of characters: 1 (I know you only say one drawing per person, but I was wondering if I could just get two expressions of the same picture and I'll pay full price for them both? Like one where she is sad kind of like your first example with the horns and another where she is happy)
References: shown above
Background: just something purple with some flowers maybe
Payment method: Fest currency + 2 Skins/Accents depending on whether the expressions can be done
Total cost: 80 shrooms + 2 Skins/Accents
Future pings: sure!
@Anemia Yoo hello

Username: Shiftie
Number of characters: 1
References: This guy, who is based on this dragon.~
Background: No need!
Payment method: Shrooms
Total cost: 75 shrooms
Future pings: Please keep me on the list!
@Anemia Yoo hello

Username: Shiftie
Number of characters: 1
References: This guy, who is based on this dragon.~
Background: No need!
Payment method: Shrooms
Total cost: 75 shrooms
Future pings: Please keep me on the list!
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
Whoops sorry for being so slow to reply, just got out of my studio class ;;

@honeysong can do, got you marked down. Send it payment whenever you can uwu

@shiftie ayy bby what up
Marked ya down, you know the drill uwu
Whoops sorry for being so slow to reply, just got out of my studio class ;;

@honeysong can do, got you marked down. Send it payment whenever you can uwu

@shiftie ayy bby what up
Marked ya down, you know the drill uwu
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29