Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120
@Luunai of course! seems like you were on it at one point actually, not sure how that changed..my apologies
@Luunai of course! seems like you were on it at one point actually, not sure how that changed..my apologies
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown
Oh! then ill take the slot :D do you want the scroll now or after?

Username and ID: Lyra531 ID 411
Dragon(s)/OC(s): Spook
Bust/Full body/Signature: full body?
Style?: Chibi
Details?: Artists choice on pose and expression
Payment: Star map Scroll
@Drown
Oh! then ill take the slot :D do you want the scroll now or after?

Username and ID: Lyra531 ID 411
Dragon(s)/OC(s): Spook
Bust/Full body/Signature: full body?
Style?: Chibi
Details?: Artists choice on pose and expression
Payment: Star map Scroll
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Drown

Please add me to your ping list! :D
@Drown

Please add me to your ping list! :D
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Drown I'd love to be on your pinglist for open slots (usd most likely)! :)
@Drown I'd love to be on your pinglist for open slots (usd most likely)! :)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Lyra531 sorry it took a couple days to get back to you- got into the swing of drawing and completely forgot ._. i'm actually offering a full bust and colored bust for a starmap scroll, not full bodies, i apologize for not saying that before- let me know what you'd like to do, if you'd still like the slot or not
@Lyra531 sorry it took a couple days to get back to you- got into the swing of drawing and completely forgot ._. i'm actually offering a full bust and colored bust for a starmap scroll, not full bodies, i apologize for not saying that before- let me know what you'd like to do, if you'd still like the slot or not
@drown I’ll still take the slot. And what ever you’d prefer to do is fine :D
@drown I’ll still take the slot. And what ever you’d prefer to do is fine :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 alright, hope you don't mind a couple busts then. mind posting your reference(s) so i can save it before i'm without internet for a while? ;v; i'll be working on things, i'm just not 100% sure of the time i can get things sent to you.

when you do want to send over the scroll, go ahead and do that through CR so you can cancel it if you need to for any reason
@Lyra531 alright, hope you don't mind a couple busts then. mind posting your reference(s) so i can save it before i'm without internet for a while? ;v; i'll be working on things, i'm just not 100% sure of the time i can get things sent to you.

when you do want to send over the scroll, go ahead and do that through CR so you can cancel it if you need to for any reason
@Drown Can I order a Bust? If you aren't open, don't worry! I'll wait :)
@Drown Can I order a Bust? If you aren't open, don't worry! I'll wait :)
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya hi! commissions are currently closed for the time being as i'm fairly busy getting ready to move. i should be able to open back up in a week or so, i think, after most of our stuff is situated (we don't have a whole lot, heh) thanks for your interest :}
@Sidya hi! commissions are currently closed for the time being as i'm fairly busy getting ready to move. i should be able to open back up in a week or so, i think, after most of our stuff is situated (we don't have a whole lot, heh) thanks for your interest :}
@Drown Okay, thank you very much for information, I can wait as much as you need! Please, when you open, bump me! Maybe you have pinglist? C:
@Drown Okay, thank you very much for information, I can wait as much as you need! Please, when you open, bump me! Maybe you have pinglist? C:
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120