Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38
@bluedragon

Yay awesome! Im also out of town right now so i have spotty wifi. I'll post my order and send payment when I move up in slots. Thank u! :)
@bluedragon

Yay awesome! Im also out of town right now so i have spotty wifi. I'll post my order and send payment when I move up in slots. Thank u! :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Bluedragon
Ah, alright. :]
Username:Plirius
Dragon/creature: Seer
Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Bowedd head, serene? Up to you. :D
Comment..?:
Would you like to send payment before or after..? Half and half.
@Bluedragon
Ah, alright. :]
Username:Plirius
Dragon/creature: Seer
Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Bowedd head, serene? Up to you. :D
Comment..?:
Would you like to send payment before or after..? Half and half.
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Bluedragon Thanks so much~ Here is my order <: [b]Username[/b]: BlueDragon42 [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: Eternity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5082363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50824/5082363_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): I love the flying pose in you last example (the one with the animation) but whatever you think looks best is great :D [b]Comment..?[/b]: I'm not sure if I should fill out another form, but could I get her familiar done too ^_^ The sprite can be in any pose as well xD [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b]I'll send it before (just mssg me when you're ready for it ^^) Thanks again!!
@Bluedragon

Thanks so much~ Here is my order <:

Username: BlueDragon42
Dragon/creature:
Eternity

5082363_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): I love the flying pose in you last example (the one with the animation) but whatever you think looks best is great :D
Comment..?: I'm not sure if I should fill out another form, but could I get her familiar done too ^_^ The sprite can be in any pose as well xD
Would you like to send payment before or after..?I'll send it before (just mssg me when you're ready for it ^^)

Thanks again!!
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
@Bluedragon [b]Username[/b]: Littlefoxchild [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470/46940_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): A side tilt would be nice to see her accent better. One or two fairies around to guide her . She is generally cheerfully and carefree, with a bad habit of getting lost easily. [b]Comment..?[/b]: Hope this isn't too much, just let me know. Thanks [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] After
@Bluedragon
Username: Littlefoxchild
Dragon/creature:

46940_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): A side tilt would be nice to see her accent better. One or two fairies around to guide her . She is generally cheerfully and carefree, with a bad habit of getting lost easily.
Comment..?: Hope this isn't too much, just let me know. Thanks
Would you like to send payment before or after..? After
@Bluedragon Thank you! I saw a post you made with how you did your rotating sig and had to do it. (Thanks for that btw!) I love all my sigs of Pirate and am so glad I can have them all up now. :D Sending payment on over now, looking forward to seeing how my pearlcatcher comes out!
@Bluedragon Thank you! I saw a post you made with how you did your rotating sig and had to do it. (Thanks for that btw!) I love all my sigs of Pirate and am so glad I can have them all up now. :D Sending payment on over now, looking forward to seeing how my pearlcatcher comes out!
40893_s.gif
@Bluedragon [b]Username[/b]: smoothy [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295/29416_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): I love the styles of the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th examples! Your choice on pose, please add his accent and apparel. And also his rat friend he can be anywhere on the image. [b]Comment..?[/b]: I love the brightness and cleanness of some of the examples, some seem blurry to me :C but the others i love! [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] Before :) so can i pay in tr?
@Bluedragon
Username: smoothy
Dragon/creature:
29416_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): I love the styles of the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th examples! Your choice on pose, please add his accent and apparel. And also his rat friend he can be anywhere on the image.
Comment..?: I love the brightness and cleanness of some of the examples, some seem blurry to me :C but the others i love!
Would you like to send payment before or after..? Before :) so can i pay in tr?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Bluedragon Could I be added to your general pinglist please?:>
@Bluedragon Could I be added to your general pinglist please?:>
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
@Skritnaja
Added~

@Clavicado
I'm goner start added people if they have posted there order. Posting to clam a slot is an issue and makes everyone upset D: plus it lets me know that your positive Taking that slot.

I'm dearly sorry D:

@Plirius @BlueDragon42 @Littlefoxchild @Smoothy
Thank you soo much guys! All have been noted down.
I'll let you know About prices as soon as you move up in slot. :D

Best of luck!

@Vaylise
Hahaha it great isn't it..? Thank you for sending payment. I'll go a note this down!

@Skritnaja
Added~

@Clavicado
I'm goner start added people if they have posted there order. Posting to clam a slot is an issue and makes everyone upset D: plus it lets me know that your positive Taking that slot.

I'm dearly sorry D:

@Plirius @BlueDragon42 @Littlefoxchild @Smoothy
Thank you soo much guys! All have been noted down.
I'll let you know About prices as soon as you move up in slot. :D

Best of luck!

@Vaylise
Hahaha it great isn't it..? Thank you for sending payment. I'll go a note this down!

35326_s.gif
@Smoothy
Oops sorry for double pinging!
Some of my example seem blurry..? Well, some was animated and some was done my an ipad. I don't have many options resizing or sharpen artworks. D:
Both Paying in treasure or gems is fine.

The cost is 270k treasure :3
@Smoothy
Oops sorry for double pinging!
Some of my example seem blurry..? Well, some was animated and some was done my an ipad. I don't have many options resizing or sharpen artworks. D:
Both Paying in treasure or gems is fine.

The cost is 270k treasure :3
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Aww I'm late D: Is there any slots left on the second slot list?
@Bluedragon
Aww I'm late D: Is there any slots left on the second slot list?
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38