Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Selkie's Art Shop: All slots open
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1965e04306e1fb033ce973ecf513ea46/tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o1_400.jpg[/img] Hello! Welcome to my little artsy corner of Flight Rising. I'm offering custom artwork of your critters for a little something~ I'm dealing with a bunch of medical bills from an orthognathic (ie: jaw) surgery I had a while back, which is why I'm mostly looking for USD at this time. [size=2]<TMI> As of right now I still owe $7000+, though [i]hopefully[/i] I have more insurance coverage coming (someone messed up when they submitted the claim for my anesthesiologist apparently...)--but yeah, every little bit would help right now. </TMI>[/size] [b]~Can Do~[/b] [i]Anthros / Gajinkas* / Humans* / Dragons / Animals / Familiars / Original Characters [/i] [b]~Might Struggle With~[/b] [i]Robots / Mechas / Excessive Armor [/i] [size=2]*[i]Good reference image preferred, especially if you want non FR clothing. I'm terrible at fashion[/i][/size] [b]My Art Galleries[/b] [url=http://kitschmyart.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url] - [url=http://selkie-gal.deviantart.com/]deviantArt[/url] [b][size=5]Info/Rules[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] Ping List available [*] USD only, unless otherwise stated [*] [i]I take payment up front[/i] and through paypal [*] Payment due within 48 hours of me sending you an invoice; otherwise you forfeit your slot. [*] Full refunds will be given if I need to cancel for whatever reason. [*] I will keep a progress list on this post so you don't have to ask. [*] Tracing/recoloring or otherwise modifying my work is not allowed (however, resizing and cropping for signatures/avatars is fine) [*] Reposting work that features your character on your tumblr, fA, ect is fine, but please credit one of my galleries if you do. [*] I reserve the right to post the completed work in any or all of my online galleries. [*] PG13 only. Soft romance and light gore is fine. [/list] [quote][center][size=5][b][u]Graphite Sketch Portrait[/u][/b][/size] [size=3]$2[/size] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/94cf0d169931cd1afad0cf9119f34ac2/tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o4_r1_500.png[/img] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][size=5][b][u]Speedpaint Digi Portraits[/u][/b][/size] [size=4]$10[/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/14b9d7fec3dfa63339b20d681f343b8d/tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o3_r1_500.png[/img] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][size=5][b][u]Inked with Flat Color[/u][/b][/size] [size=4]$20[/size] One character, full body, max 1000x1000 pixels, simple or transparent bg [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/2118d34ca0ee92a036ec97fb1503ce4e/tumblr_nrb3j5nUV21uyf5b6o1_540.png[/img] Additional options: Complicated markings/apparel: +$5 Background: +$10 Additional characters: +$10 each [/center] [/quote] [quote][center][size=5][b][u]Full Digi Painting[/u][/b][/size] [size=4]$30[/size] One character, max 1000x1000 pixels, 'lineless' with your choice of background [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a9e6aa0d7092b483529c0b9afc00d03e/tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o2_r2_500.png[/img] Additional options: Complicated markings/apparel: +$10 Additional characters: +$10 each Printable Size: +$20 [/center] [/quote] [center][i][size=2]More examples and options coming soon[/size][/i] ~To order, please fill out the following form and post it on this thread~ [i]Once I confirm your slot,[/i] I will ask you to PM me the email where I should send a paypal invoice. [b]Form[/b] [code] @selkiegal [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Brief Personality Description:[/b] [b]Expression preference? (if blank I'll choose):[/b] [b]Ref Image:[/b][/code][/center]
tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o1_400.jpg

Hello! Welcome to my little artsy corner of Flight Rising. I'm offering custom artwork of your critters for a little something~

I'm dealing with a bunch of medical bills from an orthognathic (ie: jaw) surgery I had a while back, which is why I'm mostly looking for USD at this time.

<TMI> As of right now I still owe $7000+, though hopefully I have more insurance coverage coming (someone messed up when they submitted the claim for my anesthesiologist apparently...)--but yeah, every little bit would help right now. </TMI>

~Can Do~
Anthros / Gajinkas* / Humans* / Dragons / Animals / Familiars / Original Characters

~Might Struggle With~
Robots / Mechas / Excessive Armor

*Good reference image preferred, especially if you want non FR clothing. I'm terrible at fashion

My Art Galleries
Tumblr - deviantArt

Info/Rules
  • Ping List available
  • USD only, unless otherwise stated
  • I take payment up front and through paypal
  • Payment due within 48 hours of me sending you an invoice; otherwise you forfeit your slot.
  • Full refunds will be given if I need to cancel for whatever reason.
  • I will keep a progress list on this post so you don't have to ask.
  • Tracing/recoloring or otherwise modifying my work is not allowed (however, resizing and cropping for signatures/avatars is fine)
  • Reposting work that features your character on your tumblr, fA, ect is fine, but please credit one of my galleries if you do.
  • I reserve the right to post the completed work in any or all of my online galleries.
  • PG13 only. Soft romance and light gore is fine.

Quote:
Graphite Sketch Portrait

$2

tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o4_r1_500.png

Quote:
Speedpaint Digi Portraits

$10

tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o3_r1_500.png
Quote:
Inked with Flat Color
$20
One character, full body, max 1000x1000 pixels, simple or transparent bg
tumblr_nrb3j5nUV21uyf5b6o1_540.png

Additional options:
Complicated markings/apparel: +$5
Background: +$10
Additional characters: +$10 each

Quote:
Full Digi Painting
$30
One character, max 1000x1000 pixels, 'lineless' with your choice of background

tumblr_nqx4q61Hzy1uyf5b6o2_r2_500.png

Additional options:
Complicated markings/apparel: +$10
Additional characters: +$10 each
Printable Size: +$20
More examples and options coming soon

~To order, please fill out the following form and post it on this thread~
Once I confirm your slot, I will ask you to PM me the email where I should send a paypal invoice.

Form
Code:
@selkiegal [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Brief Personality Description:[/b] [b]Expression preference? (if blank I'll choose):[/b] [b]Ref Image:[/b]

tumblr_nr6a9p6MLo1qkaedxo1_400.jpg
[quote=Queve] [b]Graphite Portraits[/b] 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open 4. Open 5. Open [b]Speedpaint Portraits[/b] 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open [b]Full Digi Painting[/b] 1. Open [/quote] [quote=Pinglist] No one yet[/quote] [quote=Completed][/quote]
Queve wrote:
Graphite Portraits
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Speedpaint Portraits
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Full Digi Painting
1. Open

Pinglist wrote:
No one yet

Completed wrote:
Just in case~
Just in case~
*bumping b/c I can't pay for stuff with USD but I can give free bumps*
*bumping b/c I can't pay for stuff with USD but I can give free bumps*
~Bump~
~Bump~
bump
bump
24234632_350.png Come visit my hatchery! ~ Screen_Shot_2016_07_07_at_11_15_35_AM.png
Pump ^_^
Pump ^_^
F9No6Gk.png