Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79
@dragoonwys
Oh I see can I be added to the waitlist then since I know what I want. Do you need my order now or should I tell it to you once I'm off the waitlist?
@dragoonwys
Oh I see can I be added to the waitlist then since I know what I want. Do you need my order now or should I tell it to you once I'm off the waitlist?
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@Trollzaya
Order noted, thank you for ordering~ ^^
@Trollzaya
Order noted, thank you for ordering~ ^^
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@packook
Okay will add you to the wait list, you can choose to order and pay now or order later when you are off the wait list, I will ping people when their turns come after all. Just a reminder that I would still take some time for me to get to you still even if you order now. ^^
@packook
Okay will add you to the wait list, you can choose to order and pay now or order later when you are off the wait list, I will ping people when their turns come after all. Just a reminder that I would still take some time for me to get to you still even if you order now. ^^
@dragoonwys
I guess I will order and pay for it now.

Way of payment:Treasure
Clan Location: The Cloudsong
Clan Symbol: link (Basically Wildclaw horns on the right and a mirror ear if it's hard to tell)
Choose a banner type: 8 Torn
Banner description: If I could have strings for kites attached or feathers blowing in the wind attached that are colored like windbound plumage feathers that would be awesome.
@dragoonwys
I guess I will order and pay for it now.

Way of payment:Treasure
Clan Location: The Cloudsong
Clan Symbol: link (Basically Wildclaw horns on the right and a mirror ear if it's hard to tell)
Choose a banner type: 8 Torn
Banner description: If I could have strings for kites attached or feathers blowing in the wind attached that are colored like windbound plumage feathers that would be awesome.
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@packook Noted~ Thanks for ordering ^^
@packook Noted~ Thanks for ordering ^^
@Dragoonwys
Alrighty then I'll send the extra in a moment~ How big will this illustration be, btw? x: And once it's done, can I edit myself to add in a few dragons around the place? With full credit to you for the background of course!
@Dragoonwys
Alrighty then I'll send the extra in a moment~ How big will this illustration be, btw? x: And once it's done, can I edit myself to add in a few dragons around the place? With full credit to you for the background of course!
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Received~ :D
Normally these type of illustrations are larger than 1000X1000, landscape format, the exact size is hard to determine until I sketch it out.
And sure thing! You are free to edit your dragons in there, good to know you'll be crediting me ^o^
@Ickyrus
Received~ :D
Normally these type of illustrations are larger than 1000X1000, landscape format, the exact size is hard to determine until I sketch it out.
And sure thing! You are free to edit your dragons in there, good to know you'll be crediting me ^o^
@dragoonwys

I'd like to be put on the Waiting list. I really want a big banner for my shop or maybe just a small.. I still have a bit time to decide, yes? XD

Otherwise I have added your wonderful little shop to my accent thread. ;)
@dragoonwys

I'd like to be put on the Waiting list. I really want a big banner for my shop or maybe just a small.. I still have a bit time to decide, yes? XD

Otherwise I have added your wonderful little shop to my accent thread. ;)
@Ismaiel
XDD will do~ Added you, take your time on picking which one you want to buy, still have quite a few orders to fill up lol :D

>v< and again thank you very much for that~! I'll add your accent thread on mine too if you like? ^^
@Ismaiel
XDD will do~ Added you, take your time on picking which one you want to buy, still have quite a few orders to fill up lol :D

>v< and again thank you very much for that~! I'll add your accent thread on mine too if you like? ^^
@dragoonwys

Take your time. XD I'm one of those horrid undecided buyers XD

Oh I'd be delighted if you'd add my shop here. O.o Thanks!
@dragoonwys

Take your time. XD I'm one of those horrid undecided buyers XD

Oh I'd be delighted if you'd add my shop here. O.o Thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79