Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 220 221
@whalesbone ahh i’m still waiting to get a custom for the dragon i want drawn,, would it be possible for me to come back a bit later ;; i’m still very interested though!!
@whalesbone ahh i’m still waiting to get a custom for the dragon i want drawn,, would it be possible for me to come back a bit later ;; i’m still very interested though!!
yv0mNts.png
@los no worries!! i've put you back on the waitlist for now, feel free to come back whenever you've gotten that design done :0c

@pastprologue in the meantime, there's room for you now, if you're interested!
@los no worries!! i've put you back on the waitlist for now, feel free to come back whenever you've gotten that design done :0c

@pastprologue in the meantime, there's room for you now, if you're interested!
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@Faileas there's a slot available for you now!

@Aidan hey! just checking that you still wanted your slot, since you haven't responded in a few days. just let me know either way :0c
@Faileas there's a slot available for you now!

@Aidan hey! just checking that you still wanted your slot, since you haven't responded in a few days. just let me know either way :0c
hikaru

________
OOP sorry, I'm OOT on vacation rn! I'll pass rn. <3
OOP sorry, I'm OOT on vacation rn! I'll pass rn. <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan no worries! have fun wherever you are ^^

@Spopple if you're still interested, then, i can fit you in now :0c
@Aidan no worries! have fun wherever you are ^^

@Spopple if you're still interested, then, i can fit you in now :0c
hikaru

________
*flails*
*flails*
QMAMIdG.png
*also flails*
*also flails*
@whalesbone
Oh yes for sure still am! :D
@whalesbone
Oh yes for sure still am! :D
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@Spopple alright!! just fill out that form on the front page for me, and i'll get right to work ^^
@Spopple alright!! just fill out that form on the front page for me, and i'll get right to work ^^
hikaru

________
@whalesbone [b]Style:[/b] Cel-Shaded Siggy [b]Character Ref:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12569142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125692/12569142_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Wandering scavenger. His bio might be able to help some [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Extra:[/b] If possible I would like him being kinda defensive, looking straight at something out of frame scaring him. I for sure want his mouth open because I love those teeths lol. This is probably going to be my main siggy most the time because Pleg. [b]Style:[/b] Cel-Shaded Siggy [b]Character Ref:[/b] [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35244821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352449/35244821_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Regal warrior, again her bio would help [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Extra:[/b] I want you to have fun with her I don't really have anything in mind. You can leave out the flowerfall and katana. I know the skin is pretty detailed too you can simplify it! Payment Type: USD, if I'm reading right for both would be $40? Thank you so much I'm so excited!
@whalesbone

Style: Cel-Shaded Siggy
Character Ref:
12569142_350.png

Personality: Wandering scavenger. His bio might be able to help some
Background: None
Extra: If possible I would like him being kinda defensive, looking straight at something out of frame scaring him. I for sure want his mouth open because I love those teeths lol. This is probably going to be my main siggy most the time because Pleg.

Style: Cel-Shaded Siggy
Character Ref: [img][/img] 35244821_350.png
Personality: Regal warrior, again her bio would help
Background: None
Extra: I want you to have fun with her I don't really have anything in mind. You can leave out the flowerfall and katana. I know the skin is pretty detailed too you can simplify it!

Payment Type: USD, if I'm reading right for both would be $40?
Thank you so much I'm so excited!
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 220 221