Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@PhantomDaVinci
Would u mind pinging me when you're open again I can see you're full at the moment
@PhantomDaVinci
Would u mind pinging me when you're open again I can see you're full at the moment
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell

Sure thing!
@IraBell

Sure thing!
70yj1YJ.png
@amalind

AAAAH I'M SO SORRY! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF FINISHING YOUR COMMISSION WHEN MY ART PROGRAM CRASHED AND STOPPED READING IT TTATT

I'VE GOT A COPY OF IT AS LINEART BUT I'M AFRAID IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO REDO THE COLOR.... EITHER THE QUALITY OF THE COLORING IS GOING TO BE DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY OR IT STAYS AS A LINEART. I SWEAR THIS RARELY EVER HAPPENS IM SO SORRY ;A;
@amalind

AAAAH I'M SO SORRY! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF FINISHING YOUR COMMISSION WHEN MY ART PROGRAM CRASHED AND STOPPED READING IT TTATT

I'VE GOT A COPY OF IT AS LINEART BUT I'M AFRAID IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO REDO THE COLOR.... EITHER THE QUALITY OF THE COLORING IS GOING TO BE DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY OR IT STAYS AS A LINEART. I SWEAR THIS RARELY EVER HAPPENS IM SO SORRY ;A;
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

No worries :) It happens. My art program has crashed before too. The lineart would be great! Thanks!
@PhantomDaVinci

No worries :) It happens. My art program has crashed before too. The lineart would be great! Thanks!
@amalind

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AHHH
@amalind

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AHHH
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Can't wait to see this line art though XD
@PhantomDaVinci

Can't wait to see this line art though XD
@TereziiPyrope because I thought I lost this and I don't want to lose the lovely fandom arts D:
@TereziiPyrope because I thought I lost this and I don't want to lose the lovely fandom arts D:
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@TereziiPyrope

Ahhh thanks. Gonna focus on your one today ^^ It's nice and easy and I love it haha.
If you don't want to lose it you could put the URL of this forum in your Clan Info or you could put my username in as well because I have a link to it in my Clan Info ^^
@TereziiPyrope

Ahhh thanks. Gonna focus on your one today ^^ It's nice and easy and I love it haha.
If you don't want to lose it you could put the URL of this forum in your Clan Info or you could put my username in as well because I have a link to it in my Clan Info ^^
70yj1YJ.png
Hi Hi Phantom, Just reminding you about My OC Argentum.

So since hes going to be a baby in what i want and in a onsie his body type doesnt matter, just a little person in a charmander onsie holding the flame tipped tail, and his fringe of silver hair poking out from under the charmnder hoodie. and possibly with the cutest expression you can give him.

OMG hes gonna be so cute, my baby in his onsie!

thank you so much!!!!!!
Hi Hi Phantom, Just reminding you about My OC Argentum.

So since hes going to be a baby in what i want and in a onsie his body type doesnt matter, just a little person in a charmander onsie holding the flame tipped tail, and his fringe of silver hair poking out from under the charmnder hoodie. and possibly with the cutest expression you can give him.

OMG hes gonna be so cute, my baby in his onsie!

thank you so much!!!!!!
@PhantomDaVinci
Sweet! ; v ; I'm 100% fine with waiting because happy crying fandom art shop yes. I will be stalking your shop for when more slots open ~

I put the link in my cave so I can find it c:
@PhantomDaVinci
Sweet! ; v ; I'm 100% fine with waiting because happy crying fandom art shop yes. I will be stalking your shop for when more slots open ~

I put the link in my cave so I can find it c:
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42