Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@PhantomDaVinci Oh, oh, oh!! Could you do my Kiisu hand my husband's dragon Dragonhawk's dragons leaning against Sam and Dean's (Supernatural) shoulders with the crazy men looking like they don't know whether to shoot them or accept them? 8D Cause that is a piece I've been dying to get for AGES!! Kiisu: [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/014/9/f/5703481_350_by_fuzzyfire17-d8dux4t.png[/img] Dragonhawk: [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/014/d/7/dragonpic1_by_fuzzyfire17-d8duxyu.png[/img]
@PhantomDaVinci

Oh, oh, oh!! Could you do my Kiisu hand my husband's dragon Dragonhawk's dragons leaning against Sam and Dean's (Supernatural) shoulders with the crazy men looking like they don't know whether to shoot them or accept them? 8D Cause that is a piece I've been dying to get for AGES!!

Kiisu:
5703481_350_by_fuzzyfire17-d8dux4t.png

Dragonhawk:
dragonpic1_by_fuzzyfire17-d8duxyu.png
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire

Sure thing! I love supernatural! Which do you want on Sam, and which one goes on Dean? Also which format do you want them? Pencil, digital, felt tip/color pencil colored or colored digital? Oh, and that would be 18k please!
@Fuzzyfire

Sure thing! I love supernatural! Which do you want on Sam, and which one goes on Dean? Also which format do you want them? Pencil, digital, felt tip/color pencil colored or colored digital? Oh, and that would be 18k please!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Oooohhh YEAHHH!!! I'm SO excited!!!! :D

Kiisu on Dean and Dragonhawk on Sam! :D When we watch the show, we noticed that Dean is like me and Sam is like her! And oh yes, I LOVE the show!!

Colored Digital pretty please?? AND ONLY 18K??? HECK NO! I'M PAYIN MORE!
@PhantomDaVinci

Oooohhh YEAHHH!!! I'm SO excited!!!! :D

Kiisu on Dean and Dragonhawk on Sam! :D When we watch the show, we noticed that Dean is like me and Sam is like her! And oh yes, I LOVE the show!!

Colored Digital pretty please?? AND ONLY 18K??? HECK NO! I'M PAYIN MORE!
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire

Hahaha I love you energy! Oooh this will be fun, how exciting! I'll work on it right away! Expect it in 2 or so rollovers! ^-^

And ahhhh you're too generous! Thank you!
@Fuzzyfire

Hahaha I love you energy! Oooh this will be fun, how exciting! I'll work on it right away! Expect it in 2 or so rollovers! ^-^

And ahhhh you're too generous! Thank you!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Haha!! I am extremely excited! I can't wait AAAHHH!! ^^
@PhantomDaVinci

Haha!! I am extremely excited! I can't wait AAAHHH!! ^^
@MissAmilee

I have finished both of them and will be sending right away! I hope you like them ^-^
@MissAmilee

I have finished both of them and will be sending right away! I hope you like them ^-^
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Is there any chance you'd do Cecil Palmer with his microphone (which doesn't seem to be attached to anything) riding a spiderwolf in quick digital?
I'd pay you very well for this.
@PhantomDaVinci

Is there any chance you'd do Cecil Palmer with his microphone (which doesn't seem to be attached to anything) riding a spiderwolf in quick digital?
I'd pay you very well for this.
bqzNzsQ.png
@Coldlock
Yeah sure! Just to let you know, my headcanon cecil looks a bit like this but let me know if you want another version of Cecil in mind ^^

Quick digital sketch? Or digital colored? (I'd think it'd look great in color personally, I might even do it anyway, no extra charges) Also digital is getting subcategorys: digital brush (pixelated looking, also the current example) and Pen (the usual one). So you can now choose which you prefer from the two ^-^
@Coldlock
Yeah sure! Just to let you know, my headcanon cecil looks a bit like this but let me know if you want another version of Cecil in mind ^^

Quick digital sketch? Or digital colored? (I'd think it'd look great in color personally, I might even do it anyway, no extra charges) Also digital is getting subcategorys: digital brush (pixelated looking, also the current example) and Pen (the usual one). So you can now choose which you prefer from the two ^-^
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci
I think you should do whatever you think would look best, and I'll pay whatever that would entail - Your Cecil is awesome and I want him on my wall.
@PhantomDaVinci
I think you should do whatever you think would look best, and I'll pay whatever that would entail - Your Cecil is awesome and I want him on my wall.
bqzNzsQ.png
@Coldlock
Alright! I'll see where my creativity takes me and charge you then? If that's alright with you. The price originally is 9.5k, but pay however much you want to ^^ I guess 9.5k could be a minimum though

Oh sorry, I didn't draw that uwu; I just didn't have a pic of Cecil I drew lying around so I searched google for the closest looking one to what I imagined. Sorry. But don't worry! I'll try my best to make mine look even prettier!
@Coldlock
Alright! I'll see where my creativity takes me and charge you then? If that's alright with you. The price originally is 9.5k, but pay however much you want to ^^ I guess 9.5k could be a minimum though

Oh sorry, I didn't draw that uwu; I just didn't have a pic of Cecil I drew lying around so I searched google for the closest looking one to what I imagined. Sorry. But don't worry! I'll try my best to make mine look even prettier!
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42