Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@PhantomDaVinci

Yeah, I expect them to take a while. Can I reserve all your open slots for myself? How many slots is that? XD
@PhantomDaVinci

Yeah, I expect them to take a while. Can I reserve all your open slots for myself? How many slots is that? XD
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia

I've only got one open slot for treasure/gem commissions but yeah, I guess. One at a time though, I get overwhelmed easily ^^;
@lakaishia

I've only got one open slot for treasure/gem commissions but yeah, I guess. One at a time though, I get overwhelmed easily ^^;
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci bevore filling up the quote :D are you okay with doing 2 fullbody sketch with a gay couple :D?
@PhantomDaVinci bevore filling up the quote :D are you okay with doing 2 fullbody sketch with a gay couple :D?
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline

yup I'm perfectly fine with that!
@Tulline

yup I'm perfectly fine with that!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Okay, that's fine.

I'd like to get first art of a character that's already been done, Nimvrashke Berul

I would like a fullbody, shirtless, with pants like those in his gallery and boots the same. I'd prefer to have his back facing the front, and a redone image of his dragon tattoo. It's actually supposed to be an undead, acid-spewing dragon rather than what was drawn.

Colors are black body, so like old, old bones and electric green on the acid dripping from its maw and claws.

Can you do this? The overall design other than what I've described I say have at it, as long as shows over his back, maybe some over his shoulder, and going under the pants since part of the tail actually is supposed to extend over the front of his right thigh.

Also let me know what the additional cost is, though I can guarantee I can pay any price.
I want it to be a fullbody, flatcolor sketch or even a half-body since I really want a focus on that dragon tat
@PhantomDaVinci

Okay, that's fine.

I'd like to get first art of a character that's already been done, Nimvrashke Berul

I would like a fullbody, shirtless, with pants like those in his gallery and boots the same. I'd prefer to have his back facing the front, and a redone image of his dragon tattoo. It's actually supposed to be an undead, acid-spewing dragon rather than what was drawn.

Colors are black body, so like old, old bones and electric green on the acid dripping from its maw and claws.

Can you do this? The overall design other than what I've described I say have at it, as long as shows over his back, maybe some over his shoulder, and going under the pants since part of the tail actually is supposed to extend over the front of his right thigh.

Also let me know what the additional cost is, though I can guarantee I can pay any price.
I want it to be a fullbody, flatcolor sketch or even a half-body since I really want a focus on that dragon tat
@lakaishia

Yup! I'd say I can do this. The hardest and probably most time consuming thing would be designing his tattoo because admittedly, I'm not the best at drawing dragons.

Alrighty! So the base price is 1225g / 1.15 mill t with the added fee of designing his tattoo 600g / 500kt. That brings us with a total price of 1825g/1.65 mill t.

Alternitavely, the total price for a half body would be 1525g / 1.35 mill t.

After you've chosen, just send the payment in and I'll get started. I'll probably have to send you sketches of the tattoo for confirmation, is that alright?
@lakaishia

Yup! I'd say I can do this. The hardest and probably most time consuming thing would be designing his tattoo because admittedly, I'm not the best at drawing dragons.

Alrighty! So the base price is 1225g / 1.15 mill t with the added fee of designing his tattoo 600g / 500kt. That brings us with a total price of 1825g/1.65 mill t.

Alternitavely, the total price for a half body would be 1525g / 1.35 mill t.

After you've chosen, just send the payment in and I'll get started. I'll probably have to send you sketches of the tattoo for confirmation, is that alright?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

What was the 1.65mil for? A full body or was that part of the design? I think I got confused lol

I would love sketches of the tattoo for confirmation, honestly. I'm excited to see what you come up with!
@PhantomDaVinci

What was the 1.65mil for? A full body or was that part of the design? I think I got confused lol

I would love sketches of the tattoo for confirmation, honestly. I'm excited to see what you come up with!
@PhantomDaVinci if I have a small monster oc could you draw it in the style of a pokemon? ;u;
@PhantomDaVinci if I have a small monster oc could you draw it in the style of a pokemon? ;u;
@PhantomDaVinci
May I please be added to your pinglist?
@PhantomDaVinci
May I please be added to your pinglist?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@HollowedAngel777

i guess? it depends on what it looks like
@HollowedAngel777

i guess? it depends on what it looks like
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42