Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klo Does Commissions
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
@Scorchmark

You're next on the list if you're still interested in your commission! A lot of folks are not replying to me so I'm just moving on down the list. Let me know what I'm drawing!
@Scorchmark

You're next on the list if you're still interested in your commission! A lot of folks are not replying to me so I'm just moving on down the list. Let me know what I'm drawing!
@Klomonx Ohhh I'd LOVE a commission! Maybe of my girl Vespula? How much would a fullybody/fully coloured drawing be? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41450686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414507/41450686_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Klomonx

Ohhh I'd LOVE a commission! Maybe of my girl Vespula? How much would a fullybody/fully coloured drawing be? :)

41450686_350.png
tumblr_pyv9fvHipI1ypx1tlo2_r1_540.jpg
@Klomonx I see all slots are full now, could I be on your wait list please? Thank you in advance!
@Klomonx I see all slots are full now, could I be on your wait list please? Thank you in advance!
@Scorchmark
Can do!
Current prices are one of the following:
75,000 Treasure | 88 Gems | 1 Unhatched Egg | 1 Eye Scatterscroll

@hayum
You have been added to the Waitlist!
@Scorchmark
Can do!
Current prices are one of the following:
75,000 Treasure | 88 Gems | 1 Unhatched Egg | 1 Eye Scatterscroll

@hayum
You have been added to the Waitlist!
@Klomonx
Awesome, I'd like to pay with treasure please. Should I send that before hand?
@Klomonx
Awesome, I'd like to pay with treasure please. Should I send that before hand?
@Scorchmark

You can pay in full now, else I will request at least 50% when Lineart is completed. [Expect the sketch around Dec. 1]
@Scorchmark

You can pay in full now, else I will request at least 50% when Lineart is completed. [Expect the sketch around Dec. 1]
@Klomonx sending the treasure now! :)
@Klomonx sending the treasure now! :)
@HereBeeDragons

Thank you for your patience! It is now your turn again! You've already paid, so I'll get started ASAP if you're still interested in art of Griffon.
@HereBeeDragons

Thank you for your patience! It is now your turn again! You've already paid, so I'll get started ASAP if you're still interested in art of Griffon.
@Klomonx

Yes, please <3 I'm looking forward to it :)
@Klomonx

Yes, please <3 I'm looking forward to it :)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Klomonx please tell me when a spot is open again, I'm REALLY happy with your service/art and would love to order again <3
@Klomonx please tell me when a spot is open again, I'm REALLY happy with your service/art and would love to order again <3
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35