Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Woo woo~! I'm flattered to get an honorable mention! There were so many amazing entries this event. Grats to the winners, you earned it!
Woo woo~! I'm flattered to get an honorable mention! There were so many amazing entries this event. Grats to the winners, you earned it!
HerrDoktorOmnonongreenlinesforum3.png
these skins are amazing! asdfghjk congratulations to the winners!! :D
these skins are amazing! asdfghjk congratulations to the winners!! :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Undel [quote]For the remaining duration of Festival, five of these skins will be stocking in the treasure marketplace now, while the other five will be rare coliseum drops from Plague-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from [b]arcane[/b] digging.[/quote] Copy and paste failed you, I think. ;)
@Undel
Quote:
For the remaining duration of Festival, five of these skins will be stocking in the treasure marketplace now, while the other five will be rare coliseum drops from Plague-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from arcane digging.
Copy and paste failed you, I think. ;)
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Hnnnnngggggggggg only one guardian breed but they're all SO awesome!!
Great job everyone! =3
Hnnnnngggggggggg only one guardian breed but they're all SO awesome!!
Great job everyone! =3
tumblr_inline_o8pp14DZdQ1ts73zp_540.png
@Steampunklayhr AAA CONGRATS
And congrats to everybody else! and congrats to me? haha. So many incredible skin entries, I can't believe the amount of talent on FR.

Really loving the festival items, too! Those Boneyard Tatters are awesome.

Happy RoR, everyone! I ain't even in Plague and I've been eagerly awaiting this for months :D
@Steampunklayhr AAA CONGRATS
And congrats to everybody else! and congrats to me? haha. So many incredible skin entries, I can't believe the amount of talent on FR.

Really loving the festival items, too! Those Boneyard Tatters are awesome.

Happy RoR, everyone! I ain't even in Plague and I've been eagerly awaiting this for months :D
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-10-28 01:54:28"]For the remaining duration of Festival, five of these skins will be stocking in the treasure marketplace now, while the other five will be rare coliseum drops from Plague-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, [b]and very rarely gathered from arcane digging.[/b][/quote] @undel i think the bolded bit is a copy & paste error! i'm gonna assume they're found through plague digging. minor error aside, this stuff looks great! i love the plague sprite and that snapper skin is the first i've ever loved.
Undel wrote on 2013-10-28 01:54:28:
For the remaining duration of Festival, five of these skins will be stocking in the treasure marketplace now, while the other five will be rare coliseum drops from Plague-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from arcane digging.

@undel i think the bolded bit is a copy & paste error! i'm gonna assume they're found through plague digging.

minor error aside, this stuff looks great! i love the plague sprite and that snapper skin is the first i've ever loved.
9lU41bK.png
prox
they/them
about
Gah, those are so amazing. I can't wait.

Congrats to all of the winners.
Gah, those are so amazing. I can't wait.

Congrats to all of the winners.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Whoops! Yes, you gather them from PLAGUE digging. Copy-pasta for the fail.
Whoops! Yes, you gather them from PLAGUE digging. Copy-pasta for the fail.
hurray :)
hurray :)
CSlUWkg.png
Oh wow, honourable mention! :D And on my first skin design ever, thank you! *-*

And congratulations to all the winners, they're amazing!
Oh wow, honourable mention! :D And on my first skin design ever, thank you! *-*

And congratulations to all the winners, they're amazing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15