Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
Although i'm looking forward to new players. I have to say i think the search and the achievements should of been allowed back on first. So we have our normal functions all working smoothly [not offline] Before we get more people on.
Although i'm looking forward to new players. I have to say i think the search and the achievements should of been allowed back on first. So we have our normal functions all working smoothly [not offline] Before we get more people on.
jfLmvwf.jpg
Super excited for user registration!!!
Super excited for user registration!!!
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
SO happy to hear that registration is opening up for a small time! I will look forward to seeing how many people flood the game. Will be nice for new blood again, even if I don't know anyone personally. :)

I also got really exciting when I read on the facebook announcement: "We are currently exploring what tech is necessary to facilitate a Flight Change option, but we do not have any more information to provide just yet."

Just the fact that it is considered... as someone that joined at the very beginning but not with the kickstarter, would be nice to change now that I have more info. ^^ Joined prior to the announcement that more info was added to unregistered players prior to joining. I'd love a one-time change option!
SO happy to hear that registration is opening up for a small time! I will look forward to seeing how many people flood the game. Will be nice for new blood again, even if I don't know anyone personally. :)

I also got really exciting when I read on the facebook announcement: "We are currently exploring what tech is necessary to facilitate a Flight Change option, but we do not have any more information to provide just yet."

Just the fact that it is considered... as someone that joined at the very beginning but not with the kickstarter, would be nice to change now that I have more info. ^^ Joined prior to the announcement that more info was added to unregistered players prior to joining. I'd love a one-time change option!
c19132ee-d6b2-4f43-89e7-129c08e65b29.jpg
I love the familiars! Also, the new players should get this lousy economy moving!
I love the familiars! Also, the new players should get this lousy economy moving!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Huh I was wondering why I was having a problem with the stats button.. thanks!
Huh I was wondering why I was having a problem with the stats button.. thanks!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif raelprance_zpsa72ab131_by_endlesshunter-dazyjdr.gif we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Love the new familiars! I have a friend who has been wanting to join Flight Rising for a while now, and I am looking foward to new players!
Love the new familiars! I have a friend who has been wanting to join Flight Rising for a while now, and I am looking foward to new players!
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Awesome! Now my hubby can finally join and leave me alone about registration! >:O
Although knowing my luck he will then proceed to ask me how to do this, how to do that, yadayada, yet only pay attention to half of what I say...*sigh*
Awesome! Now my hubby can finally join and leave me alone about registration! >:O
Although knowing my luck he will then proceed to ask me how to do this, how to do that, yadayada, yet only pay attention to half of what I say...*sigh*
1-Lil.png
[quote name="Rotring" date="2013-09-01 17:49:37"]I love how the news is always named after the least consequential item. Like [size=5] NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE ! [/size] [size=1] Also we're opening registration again for a bit.[/size][/quote] But that's only one instance. It would have to have happened on other occasions before one could say "always". Like... [size=5]NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE![/size] [size=1] Also a scroll that lets you change the colors of your dragons.[/size] Hmm... I thought there was another one, but I can't find it.
Rotring wrote on 2013-09-01 17:49:37:
I love how the news is always named after the least consequential item.

Like NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE !

Also we're opening registration again for a bit.
But that's only one instance. It would have to have happened on other occasions before one could say "always". Like...

NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE!

Also a scroll that lets you change the colors of your dragons.

Hmm... I thought there was another one, but I can't find it.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2013-09-01 18:22:07"]Although i'm looking forward to new players. I have to say i think the search and the achievements should of been allowed back on first. So we have our normal functions all working smoothly [not offline] Before we get more people on.[/quote] Achievements have been back for awhile, friend.
Smoothy wrote on 2013-09-01 18:22:07:

Achievements have been back for awhile, friend.
I06KedT.gif
I'm so excited for new blood to join the website! I will drown them all in dragon giveaways. *___*
I'm so excited for new blood to join the website! I will drown them all in dragon giveaways. *___*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19