Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
Awesome :D
I have two friends that have wanted to try Flight Rising out for a while C: Glad they'll finaly get their chance to join x3
Awesome :D
I have two friends that have wanted to try Flight Rising out for a while C: Glad they'll finaly get their chance to join x3
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
hurray! :D will be so nice to see new faces and have some more people around!
hurray! :D will be so nice to see new faces and have some more people around!
Brace yourselves for impending server crash upon the flood-like arrival of new players at our gates.
Brace yourselves for impending server crash upon the flood-like arrival of new players at our gates.
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
Nice to see some new faces! Let's hope the extreme lag will not return with the massive amouth of people registrating.
Nice to see some new faces! Let's hope the extreme lag will not return with the massive amouth of people registrating.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Awesome! Can't wait to get my gf to sign up so i can give her these babies i have been holding for her :)
Awesome! Can't wait to get my gf to sign up so i can give her these babies i have been holding for her :)
I hope the server can handle the new players...the site is still quite broken. However, it'll be great to see some new people around :)
I hope the server can handle the new players...the site is still quite broken. However, it'll be great to see some new people around :)
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
I can't wait for this little window to open (actually it's not very little where I'm from, it's basically 8pm - 11pm our time, quite easy to reach. ;D) Can't wait for my friend to join
I can't wait for this little window to open (actually it's not very little where I'm from, it's basically 8pm - 11pm our time, quite easy to reach. ;D) Can't wait for my friend to join
m16OKP.jpeg
Yay good stuff!!
Yay good stuff!!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
My friend want to join but by the time they can get online after school it will be atleast 8:10 D:
My friend want to join but by the time they can get online after school it will be atleast 8:10 D:
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
My mom has been dying to join. She checks virtually everyday! She'll be so happy!
My mom has been dying to join. She checks virtually everyday! She'll be so happy!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19