Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Familiars, Shock Switch Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/news7_12_13.png[/img][/center] [b]Shock Switch Beta Updates:[/b] The Shock Switch Beta continues. A heartfelt thank-you to everyone who has helped to test it so far. Your bug reports and suggestions are helping development speed along. If you have anything to report, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=411306]the tracking thread for Shock Switch is here.[/url] The following updates have been made to Shock Switch: [LIST] [*]Right click should now properly cause tiles to advance. [*]Frequency of background lightning strikes and the intensity thereof have been reduced in the default game. [*]A trial no-effects mode is available [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=shockswitch&epi=1]here[/url]. [b]This mode is not guaranteed to be free of any adverse effects to photosensitive players, it is only a trial[/b]. [*]Power cell generation has been more effectively randomized to reduce the amount of automatic matches. [*]The speed at which lines rise now accelerates at a faster rate. [*]Hard and Very Hard modes now have six total tile types as intended. [/LIST] [b]New Familiars:[/b] The Common and Southmarsh Podid have been spied on the edges of a marshy bank, where dragons have yet to tread. [center][item=common podid] [item=southmarsh podid][/center]
news7_12_13.png

Shock Switch Beta Updates:
The Shock Switch Beta continues. A heartfelt thank-you to everyone who has helped to test it so far. Your bug reports and suggestions are helping development speed along. If you have anything to report, the tracking thread for Shock Switch is here. The following updates have been made to Shock Switch:
  • Right click should now properly cause tiles to advance.
  • Frequency of background lightning strikes and the intensity thereof have been reduced in the default game.
  • A trial no-effects mode is available here. This mode is not guaranteed to be free of any adverse effects to photosensitive players, it is only a trial.
  • Power cell generation has been more effectively randomized to reduce the amount of automatic matches.
  • The speed at which lines rise now accelerates at a faster rate.
  • Hard and Very Hard modes now have six total tile types as intended.

New Familiars:
The Common and Southmarsh Podid have been spied on the edges of a marshy bank, where dragons have yet to tread.
Common Podid Southmarsh Podid
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Shock Switch is so much fun zomg ;; thank you!
Shock Switch is so much fun zomg ;; thank you!
1kz7OWt.png
Awesome new familiars! And Im loving the Shock Switch updates too! Keep up the amazing work!! <3
Awesome new familiars! And Im loving the Shock Switch updates too! Keep up the amazing work!! <3
O_O new familiars.

THANKYOU.
O_O new familiars.

THANKYOU.
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
Great job!

*laughs at Common Podid&#039;s description*
Great job!

*laughs at Common Podid&#039;s description*
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
THEY&#039;RE HIDEOUS.

I love them. <3
THEY&#039;RE HIDEOUS.

I love them. <3
15evlog.jpg
Thank you for your hard work on SS (and FR in general)! It&#039;s a great game and I&#039;m excited for when it&#039;ll come out of beta.
Thank you for your hard work on SS (and FR in general)! It&#039;s a great game and I&#039;m excited for when it&#039;ll come out of beta.
I want those familiars>.>
I want those familiars>.>
Awesome work Thrage, Shock Switch is looking amazing so far!

And I love the new familiars, I can&#039;t wait to grab them!
Awesome work Thrage, Shock Switch is looking amazing so far!

And I love the new familiars, I can&#039;t wait to grab them!
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
YET MORE MENTIONS OF A SWAMPY AREA! 8|
I am most intrigued.
YET MORE MENTIONS OF A SWAMPY AREA! 8|
I am most intrigued.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7