Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gembond, Enemy Chests, & Mirror Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
About the gembound, it's gene yes, but let me ask stupid question, if either one of te parents has it can the clidren have it passed down? Or does it not work because the other one doesn't have the gene?
About the gembound, it's gene yes, but let me ask stupid question, if either one of te parents has it can the clidren have it passed down? Or does it not work because the other one doesn't have the gene?
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
[quote name="Cactusbat" date="2013-06-11 12:18:51" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#44484"]About the gembound, it's gene yes, but let me ask stupid question, if either one of te parents has it can the clidren have it passed down? Or does it not work because the other one doesn't have the gene?[/quote] Like the other genes in this game, there is always a chance that your hatchlings will inherit the gene if one of their parents has it. =) If both parents have it then all of your hatchlings will have it. There are no Mendelian carriers in this game - which means, if you breed a dragon with gem bond and a dragon without and the hatchling doesn't have gembond, then this hatchling cannot produce offspring with gembond (unless, of course, they're bred to a dragon that does have gembond... I hope that didn't confuse you too much!). Hope that helps!

Like the other genes in this game, there is always a chance that your hatchlings will inherit the gene if one of their parents has it. =) If both parents have it then all of your hatchlings will have it.

There are no Mendelian carriers in this game - which means, if you breed a dragon with gem bond and a dragon without and the hatchling doesn't have gembond, then this hatchling cannot produce offspring with gembond (unless, of course, they're bred to a dragon that does have gembond... I hope that didn't confuse you too much!).

Hope that helps!
15evlog.jpg
Are the coliseum enemies still dropping chests or did that have to be removed? Yesterday I found several as loot after battles, but I haven't seen a single one today.
Are the coliseum enemies still dropping chests or did that have to be removed? Yesterday I found several as loot after battles, but I haven't seen a single one today.
They're still dropping chests. Just some days are luckier than others, I suppose. I had a little luck with them earlier.
They're still dropping chests. Just some days are luckier than others, I suppose. I had a little luck with them earlier.
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
How rare are those chests/packs from the coliseum? ;^; I haven't gotten a single one and I've been in over two hundred battles practically.
How rare are those chests/packs from the coliseum? ;^; I haven't gotten a single one and I've been in over two hundred battles practically.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Most of the time they drop when you're fighting semi-humanoid critters, so if you've been encountering a lot of animals that could be it. Otherwise I don't know how rare they are.
Most of the time they drop when you're fighting semi-humanoid critters, so if you've been encountering a lot of animals that could be it. Otherwise I don't know how rare they are.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
They seem 'uncommon', but also bear in mind that not every battle even has a chance to drop them: they're only from humanoids, and I've noticed that a few of the 'level zones' don't have any of those.
They seem 'uncommon', but also bear in mind that not every battle even has a chance to drop them: they're only from humanoids, and I've noticed that a few of the 'level zones' don't have any of those.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
While everyone is talking about the chests right now, may I throw in my own question too? ^-^

Just wanted to ask, if the leafy pack have always the same content, because I had... quite a few and all had exactly, really exactly the same content.
Is this supposed to be so or am I just really not lucky?
While everyone is talking about the chests right now, may I throw in my own question too? ^-^

Just wanted to ask, if the leafy pack have always the same content, because I had... quite a few and all had exactly, really exactly the same content.
Is this supposed to be so or am I just really not lucky?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Im new, and I'm running low on food. I keep hunting but it's not adding it to my supply. It says it does when I gather them :T
Im new, and I'm running low on food. I keep hunting but it's not adding it to my supply. It says it does when I gather them :T
@CoolCollies01 You need to convert the items into food. You can do this through the hoard screen, you need to select much much of the food you want your dragons to eat and then use the convert button.
@CoolCollies01 You need to convert the items into food. You can do this through the hoard screen, you need to select much much of the food you want your dragons to eat and then use the convert button.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6