Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gembond, Enemy Chests, & Mirror Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
Maybe they should've been called something else than chests. Since players are already used to getting tons of good stuff from these...: [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] ...but the new ones only give a set amount of gold (and gem in some packs). I've seen a lot of those new 'chests' sold at 10k+ each, and I'm sure we can all agree that they're not worth that much. But newer players seem to think that those have random contents.
Maybe they should've been called something else than chests.
Since players are already used to getting tons of good stuff from these...:
Rusted Treasure Chest
...but the new ones only give a set amount of gold (and gem in some packs).

I've seen a lot of those new 'chests' sold at 10k+ each, and I'm sure we can all agree that they're not worth that much. But newer players seem to think that those have random contents.
[quote name="Chimeric" date="2013-06-11 13:46:58" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#45114"][quote name="Cactusbat" date="2013-06-11 12:18:51" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#44484"]About the gembound, it's gene yes, but let me ask stupid question, if either one of te parents has it can the clidren have it passed down? Or does it not work because the other one doesn't have the gene?[/quote] Like the other genes in this game, there is always a chance that your hatchlings will inherit the gene if one of their parents has it. =) If both parents have it then all of your hatchlings will have it. There are no Mendelian carriers in this game - which means, if you breed a dragon with gem bond and a dragon without and the hatchling doesn't have gembond, then this hatchling cannot produce offspring with gembond (unless, of course, they're bred to a dragon that does have gembond... I hope that didn't confuse you too much!). Hope that helps![/quote] Thank you so much ^^ Bought the gembound right away x3
About the gembound, it's gene yes, but let me ask stupid question, if either one of te parents has it can the clidren have it passed down? Or does it not work because the other one doesn't have the gene?

Like the other genes in this game, there is always a chance that your hatchlings will inherit the gene if one of their parents has it. =) If both parents have it then all of your hatchlings will have it.

There are no Mendelian carriers in this game - which means, if you breed a dragon with gem bond and a dragon without and the hatchling doesn't have gembond, then this hatchling cannot produce offspring with gembond (unless, of course, they're bred to a dragon that does have gembond... I hope that didn't confuse you too much!).

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much ^^ Bought the gembound right away x3
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
Love gembond
Love gembond
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
thanks for fixing the jigsaw issue so quickly, i love playing it!!
thanks for fixing the jigsaw issue so quickly, i love playing it!!
Gpasq5f.png
Wow, extreme thread revival. This happened over a year ago folks!
Wow, extreme thread revival. This happened over a year ago folks!
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6