Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41
This seems really cool!
This seems really cool!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Wow! I'l finally be able to play against all 0 of my friends!
Wow! I'l finally be able to play against all 0 of my friends!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
The friend PVP mode sounds like fun!
The friend PVP mode sounds like fun!
..............Nature.png
Look to the skies for your hopes and dreams.
erazor_tiny.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
This sounds amazing; I can't wait! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
This sounds amazing; I can't wait!
8eQDIbk.png
I honestly LOVE the idea of the apparel being clan bound, and I’m honestly shaking my head at all these folks who are so used to being able to BUY what they don’t want to earn. So, you don’t like PvP. That’s fine. But I don’t think that should ENTITLE you to getting the apparel that is a reward SPECIFICALLY for taking part in that aspect of the site.

I only read 15/25 pages, because the negative comments were getting to me. So I apologise if this question has been asked!

Will dragons carry a record of their victories? Either publically or privately? Will their wins stay attached if they move to a new lair? In the event they get exalted, will their exalted page have an indication of their winning battles? I think it would be pretty cool to have a number of battles on the profile, and when clicked, could bring up more details (like post count -> post details) and individual Players could toggle on/off their anonymity so like “Six wins in Clan ThistleProse; 17 wins at Clan Anonymous; 12 wins at Clan Anonymous”

@Aequorin
I honestly LOVE the idea of the apparel being clan bound, and I’m honestly shaking my head at all these folks who are so used to being able to BUY what they don’t want to earn. So, you don’t like PvP. That’s fine. But I don’t think that should ENTITLE you to getting the apparel that is a reward SPECIFICALLY for taking part in that aspect of the site.

I only read 15/25 pages, because the negative comments were getting to me. So I apologise if this question has been asked!

Will dragons carry a record of their victories? Either publically or privately? Will their wins stay attached if they move to a new lair? In the event they get exalted, will their exalted page have an indication of their winning battles? I think it would be pretty cool to have a number of battles on the profile, and when clicked, could bring up more details (like post count -> post details) and individual Players could toggle on/off their anonymity so like “Six wins in Clan ThistleProse; 17 wins at Clan Anonymous; 12 wins at Clan Anonymous”

@Aequorin
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
This sounds awesome! I can't wait!
This sounds awesome! I can't wait!
PQznZys.png
Cool!
Cool!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Not a fan of locking content behind a certain play style, content in this case being the clan bound apparel for pvp.

Especially since it's hinted it would be weapons or armour which people have been asking for for a while and weapons are in high demand.
Not a fan of locking content behind a certain play style, content in this case being the clan bound apparel for pvp.

Especially since it's hinted it would be weapons or armour which people have been asking for for a while and weapons are in high demand.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Yusss

Also boogiewoogie is amazign
Yusss

Also boogiewoogie is amazign
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
Aww, I was hoping for map update... I've never been a fan of PVP, so I probably won't even use this function, but I'm glad it's back and updated for those who do~
Aww, I was hoping for map update... I've never been a fan of PVP, so I probably won't even use this function, but I'm glad it's back and updated for those who do~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41