Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
yall are absolutely wild, everytime i check the damn marketplace there is no silks >n>
yall are absolutely wild, everytime i check the damn marketplace there is no silks >n>
tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o2_r2_500.gif
The new starsilks look very pretty! I hope to get full sets of them all eventually, so far I've only lucked out and gotten a Horizon bundle.
The new starsilks look very pretty! I hope to get full sets of them all eventually, so far I've only lucked out and gotten a Horizon bundle.
Woah, thank you so much, it's all beautiful!
Woah, thank you so much, it's all beautiful!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Nightfall silk is gorgeous THEY ARE ALL SO PRETTY ! [emoji=star size=1]
Nightfall silk is gorgeous THEY ARE ALL SO PRETTY !
Love it
Love it
for the love of god please raise the number you are selling on the mp at a given time i have been checking it CONSTANTLY over the past few days and have hardly seen any the inflation on them is ridiculous [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
for the love of god please raise the number you are selling on the mp at a given time
i have been checking it CONSTANTLY over the past few days and have hardly seen any
the inflation on them is ridiculous
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dD3pY55.png[/img] I love Lagoon outfit on my newly bought lady [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Sadly, she still doesn't have all wardrobe slots unlocked, haha.. [s]I already know where all of my gems will go[/s]
dD3pY55.png

I love Lagoon outfit on my newly bought lady
Sadly, she still doesn't have all wardrobe slots unlocked, haha.. I already know where all of my gems will go
These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination.

STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE
These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination.

STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE
Those are really gorgeous. I love the Lagoon and Nightfall silks. [emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1]
Those are really gorgeous. I love the Lagoon and Nightfall silks.
ZFNXhtR.png
These are all Beautiful! Thank you for the non gem market Rainbow Apparel. I'd love if we could have Rainbow Wraps too, if that's doable. :)
These are all Beautiful! Thank you for the non gem market Rainbow Apparel. I'd love if we could have Rainbow Wraps too, if that's doable. :)
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48