Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
i have seen none of the silks in the marketplace
please please PLEASE let them stay stocked, theyre so beautiful and i would love a chance to get some
i have seen none of the silks in the marketplace
please please PLEASE let them stay stocked, theyre so beautiful and i would love a chance to get some
I want them all :0
I want them all :0
s4DcrKf.png
where is Nightfall Starsilks? I don't see it in the marketplace ;w;
where is Nightfall Starsilks? I don't see it in the marketplace ;w;
Starsilks are my god damn aesthetic how dare you come after my heart like this <333333
Starsilks are my god damn aesthetic how dare you come after my heart like this <333333
tumblr_m4r1uxZA4x1qippux1_zps2a33c6aa.png
I'm not ungrateful for the silk extensions, they're pretty, but when is the next update for armor and weapons and... anything not delicate or cutesy?
It'd be real nice to at least have some spears.
I'm not ungrateful for the silk extensions, they're pretty, but when is the next update for armor and weapons and... anything not delicate or cutesy?
It'd be real nice to at least have some spears.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Hmmmm. This update would be awesome if I at least saw the starsilks in the marketplace at least once. Are they supposed to be ultra rare?
Hmmmm. This update would be awesome if I at least saw the starsilks in the marketplace at least once. Are they supposed to be ultra rare?
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o6_r1_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="SkyeFawn" date="2019-07-10 19:23:33" ] Hmmmm. This update would be awesome if I at least saw the starsilks in the marketplace at least once. Are they supposed to be ultra rare? [/quote] No they aren't if they're in the MP. They're hard to come by because of all the people buying them and sniping them so quickly.
SkyeFawn wrote on 2019-07-10 19:23:33:
No they aren't if they're in the MP.
They're hard to come by because of all the people buying them and sniping them so quickly.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Could really use more spooky apparel and not silks, flowers, or weird dresses all the time. Just a thought.
Could really use more spooky apparel and not silks, flowers, or weird dresses all the time. Just a thought.
knhLXgs.png
The starsilks would be kinda awesome... if you could get them. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=2]
The starsilks would be kinda awesome... if you could get them.
Aaaaaa they're so gorgeous! Rip my vault
Aaaaaa they're so gorgeous! Rip my vault
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48