Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94
I call crap on this update. The second they appear. Gone. Nope, this is ridiculous. Stock up more in the marketplace so everyone has a chance to get it.
I call crap on this update. The second they appear. Gone. Nope, this is ridiculous. Stock up more in the marketplace so everyone has a chance to get it.
yessss
yessss
k7mTvIf.pngcKmPkJl.pngasexual.pnglvf-6.pngo334-d03-Morax.pnglvf-7.pngo334-d02-Morax.pnglvf-4.pngo334-d01-Morax.pnglvf-5.pngo334-d04-Morax.pngo061-d03-Morax.png
s010-Morax-Medak.png
I love the new star silks I have had the best luck from Mire drops wise for them.
I love the new star silks I have had the best luck from Mire drops wise for them.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Pretty
Pretty
Don't know what to say but I want a signature.
@hornfloofs You will need to use treasure ([emoji=treasure size=1]) to buy the items from the Marketplace when they do appear. For buying items from the Marketplace in general, you click the "Buy" button and confirm it. That's all.
@hornfloofs
You will need to use treasure () to buy the items from the Marketplace when they do appear. For buying items from the Marketplace in general, you click the "Buy" button and confirm it. That's all.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Xhaztol are these selling for treasure or gems? So pretty!
@Xhaztol are these selling for treasure or gems? So pretty!
I need 500
I need 500
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout.
Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout.
wow are these going to be popular in place of our current silks?
wow are these going to be popular in place of our current silks?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I sooo hope we get a recipe to make special ones and that the gem marketplace sells prismatic ones!!!
I sooo hope we get a recipe to make special ones and that the gem marketplace sells prismatic ones!!!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94