Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159
Thank you game developers for all you do! Although still curious if there will ever be a way in the future modern breed , im willing to give ancient breeds a chance, they sound so cool!!
Thank you game developers for all you do! Although still curious if there will ever be a way in the future modern breed , im willing to give ancient breeds a chance, they sound so cool!!
Oooh the ancient breeds thing sounds really pretty cool! I'd imagine it would make breeding a bit more difficult which I think could be pretty fun. Really excited for this!
Oooh the ancient breeds thing sounds really pretty cool! I'd imagine it would make breeding a bit more difficult which I think could be pretty fun. Really excited for this!
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Wow! Great update, thank you.

I’m excited for June 8!! Ancient breeds sounds cool :)
Wow! Great update, thank you.

I’m excited for June 8!! Ancient breeds sounds cool :)
hc7MLaK.png
Nice!!
Nice!!
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
Awesome update!

Thank you for addressing player concern in regards to breeds. I love the idea of ancient breeds and can't wait to see what the first one will be :D

Thank you FR team for all your hard work.
Awesome update!

Thank you for addressing player concern in regards to breeds. I love the idea of ancient breeds and can't wait to see what the first one will be :D

Thank you FR team for all your hard work.
New breed? Tidedad lore? I'm so happy and excited! I can't wait to see the new breed! I really think the lines-breaking tertiary genes, the breeds not being four legs/two wings/one tail and stuff will make up for the lack of apparel. I hope they're not too hard to get when they first release, maybe a breed scroll for everyone. That's just a thought though. I'll love it either way, through the power of scrying workshop!
New breed? Tidedad lore? I'm so happy and excited! I can't wait to see the new breed! I really think the lines-breaking tertiary genes, the breeds not being four legs/two wings/one tail and stuff will make up for the lack of apparel. I hope they're not too hard to get when they first release, maybe a breed scroll for everyone. That's just a thought though. I'll love it either way, through the power of scrying workshop!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
wowwee

also I appreciate new modern breeds not being rushed!
wowwee

also I appreciate new modern breeds not being rushed!
The ancient breeds idea is genius! What an awesome system for adding new dragon types. And major kudos to you for how you treat your staff. I work in a highly deadline-focused field and it can be really hard. Life-work balance is essential, so good on you for taking care of your people. [emoji=tundra happy]

The ancient breeds idea is genius! What an awesome system for adding new dragon types.

And major kudos to you for how you treat your staff. I work in a highly deadline-focused field and it can be really hard. Life-work balance is essential, so good on you for taking care of your people.
MmSftql.png
Ooo! Then maybe canon Gaolers will be a thing!!! [emoji=tundra confused]
Ooo! Then maybe canon Gaolers will be a thing!!!
Woah it [emoji=guardian star]
Woah it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159