Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61
This looks especially good on coatls!! Can't wait to scry it on a million dragons...
This looks especially good on coatls!! Can't wait to scry it on a million dragons...
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
Nice
Nice
Ve3GMM3.png v5YoQpn.png
Ohhh my God they're beautiful!!
Ohhh my God they're beautiful!!
nZdOLj1.gif
LoOk aT aLL OF THose ChiGGenS!
LoOk aT aLL OF THose ChiGGenS!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
i don't like them tho
i don't like them tho
mkyCRvi.png She/Her
Adopt shop/Hatchery
Unhatched egg hoarder
Why do the markings not line up with the dragons' actual plumage? The secondary is literally called "edged", yet the markings aren't anywhere near the feathers' ends.
Why do the markings not line up with the dragons' actual plumage? The secondary is literally called "edged", yet the markings aren't anywhere near the feathers' ends.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
Uh I hm.. I love the Genes but I... I mean. Laced is just TOO similar to the Tert: Lace.. I was about to Report it as a Bug since I THOUGHT it showed me the tertiary Name... xD
Idk..
Uh I hm.. I love the Genes but I... I mean. Laced is just TOO similar to the Tert: Lace.. I was about to Report it as a Bug since I THOUGHT it showed me the tertiary Name... xD
Idk..
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Love the concept! the execution, as sadly usual, is very mechanical, more like a textile print than art or an animal's markings.

Still, lots of things to do with it, feathers, bumps or fish scales.
Love the concept! the execution, as sadly usual, is very mechanical, more like a textile print than art or an animal's markings.

Still, lots of things to do with it, feathers, bumps or fish scales.
I think I know what genes I want my two Skydancers and one Coatl to have now! [emoji=coatl happy] [s]((I really hope the Skydancers get their own Emoji soon!))[/s]
I think I know what genes I want my two Skydancers and one Coatl to have now!

((I really hope the Skydancers get their own Emoji soon!))
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
We're just gonna be OK with having a gene called Lace and a gene called Laced? Aight.
We're just gonna be OK with having a gene called Lace and a gene called Laced? Aight.
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61