Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@MrsTeatime23
Mist Keeper isn't available at the Marketplace, you need to make it at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew! ^^
@MrsTeatime23
Mist Keeper isn't available at the Marketplace, you need to make it at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew! ^^
nXzCm1w.png
[quote name="TinyGryphon" date="2019-03-28 02:51:55" ] @MrsTeatime23 Mist Keeper isn't available at the Marketplace, you need to make it at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew! ^^ [/quote] ohhhhh Well, now I feel silly... ^^°°°° Thank you!
TinyGryphon wrote on 2019-03-28 02:51:55:
@MrsTeatime23

ohhhhh
Well, now I feel silly... ^^°°°°

Thank you!
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone! [emoji=wind rune] Pretty skins and accents, a lovely familiar and nice apparel! [emoji=tundra happy]
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
Pretty skins and accents, a lovely familiar and nice apparel!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Woo got all the stuff from this Jamboree! Hope everyone's skin hunting is going good!
Woo got all the stuff from this Jamboree! Hope everyone's skin hunting is going good!
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
@MrsTeatime23 Did you make your Mist Keeper skin at Baldwin's? I just put my second on to brew so I have a spare if needed :) I finally got a skin that matches one of my dragons and had a good farming run at Harpies Roost so I got her a halo to match [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48303845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483039/48303845_350.png[/img] [/url] I think she needs the rune more but I had 50 scrolls so I spended them! Edit: I got a skin that matches my borrowed Rooster (who is farming all this good stuff, so I guess she can take it home with her - Good work Jjakou!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50183756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501838/50183756_350.png[/img] [/url] @Lodzhal
@MrsTeatime23
Did you make your Mist Keeper skin at Baldwin's?
I just put my second on to brew so I have a spare if needed :)

I finally got a skin that matches one of my dragons and had a good farming run at Harpies Roost so I got her a halo to match

48303845_350.png

I think she needs the rune more but I had 50 scrolls so I spended them!

Edit:
I got a skin that matches my borrowed Rooster (who is farming all this good stuff, so I guess she can take it home with her - Good work Jjakou!)

50183756_350.png

@Lodzhal
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2019-03-29 06:56:19" ] @MrsTeatime23 Did you make your Mist Keeper skin at Baldwin's? I just put my second on to brew so I have a spare if needed :) [/quote] Oh that is so lovely! I have, but thank you for the thought all the same! ^^
gn0me wrote on 2019-03-29 06:56:19:
@MrsTeatime23
Did you make your Mist Keeper skin at Baldwin's?
I just put my second on to brew so I have a spare if needed :)

Oh that is so lovely! I have, but thank you for the thought all the same! ^^
The elemental familiars this year have been little hit or miss for me this year, but these Kitsunes (the original and the variant) are definitly my favorite of them so far, honestly, they're probably some of my favorite familiars in general
The elemental familiars this year have been little hit or miss for me this year, but these Kitsunes (the original and the variant) are definitly my favorite of them so far, honestly, they're probably some of my favorite familiars in general
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
[quote name="AzureDreaming" date="2019-03-29 16:44:44" ] The elemental familiars this year have been little hit or miss for me this year, but these Kitsunes (the original and the variant) are definitly my favorite of them so far, honestly, they're probably some of my favorite familiars in general [/quote] How did you get the variant? Did you need to use a prismatic token?
AzureDreaming wrote on 2019-03-29 16:44:44:

How did you get the variant?
Did you need to use a prismatic token?
qDkA25S.png
Late to the party since my sibling hogs the computer, but here goes the grind.
Late to the party since my sibling hogs the computer, but here goes the grind.
JpR0fLu.png
[emoji=wind rune] Happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune] Forever not a fan of humanoid familiars, but I loooove the "Little Friends" and "Ancient Weatherfront" accents!
Happy Mistral Jamboree!

Forever not a fan of humanoid familiars, but I loooove the "Little Friends" and "Ancient Weatherfront" accents!
qiTymVx.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48