Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 123
Nice!
Nice!
I love this but you've broken my heart because now the one dragon I've always wanted goat eyes for will never have them....
I love this but you've broken my heart because now the one dragon I've always wanted goat eyes for will never have them....
0lxtP1J.png
:D oh, how exciting! Looks like I'm off to grind in the coli!
:D oh, how exciting! Looks like I'm off to grind in the coli!
thank you so much! these look awesome. i hope this means that there will be more naturally occurring eye type additions down the line too!
thank you so much! these look awesome. i hope this means that there will be more naturally occurring eye type additions down the line too!
I really like the goat eyes but I'm disappointed that there isn't a vial for it, and it seems as though it can't be achieved using the vial of scattersight.
I really like the goat eyes but I'm disappointed that there isn't a vial for it, and it seems as though it can't be achieved using the vial of scattersight.
thisisaspacerthisisasper nosy little bugger, aren't you? thisisaspacerthisisasper
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I guess newborn hatchling have chance to become [i]baaaabolous[/i]! [emoji=coatl winking]
I guess newborn hatchling have chance to become baaaabolous!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I love them!
I love them!
blue_hatchery_signature_wind___by_vet_in_training-dahy21s.png
They listened to our suggestions again!
They listened to our suggestions again!
saTxNdL.pngqvTNuJR.pngnRLbRTT.pngwind.gif
Omg I looove the goat ones!! Needneedneed lmao
Omg I looove the goat ones!! Needneedneed lmao
NOHKFJi.png
WE GOT THE GOAT EYES!!! AND SWIRL!!!