Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
Welcome new mods!

I gotta say, I get REALLY excited about microfestivals that have 50% experience gain. Thank you for adjusting it to run over a weekend this time around
Welcome new mods!

I gotta say, I get REALLY excited about microfestivals that have 50% experience gain. Thank you for adjusting it to run over a weekend this time around
Great ideas!
Great ideas!
Thank you FLIGHT RISING! I love your new ideas and praise your efforts to keep things new and fresh! WELCOME to the new moderators as well! Bring on that seafood abundance, we all could use extra of that food item! :0
Thank you FLIGHT RISING! I love your new ideas and praise your efforts to keep things new and fresh! WELCOME to the new moderators as well! Bring on that seafood abundance, we all could use extra of that food item! :0
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
I kinda hope there's actually a bigger seafood boost for the micro holiday... I had a hard time finding any plants at all during Drake Harvest.
I kinda hope there's actually a bigger seafood boost for the micro holiday... I had a hard time finding any plants at all during Drake Harvest.
eg1jZa2.png
heheh, looks like we're in for another....

smoliday
heheh, looks like we're in for another....

smoliday
bc2d41adfff3b5d851ea13c3195e9e3dc2f62868.png
ok
ok
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
and still nothing on the lair revamp.
and still nothing on the lair revamp.
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
Honestly I think fishing would've also work if it happened during the summer. So if we already covered plants and seafood, I bet the next micro-holiday will be themed around bugs and the one for summer is meat (unless across they bring back Bounty of Elements, because we want to know what happened to Tide Papa).
Honestly I think fishing would've also work if it happened during the summer. So if we already covered plants and seafood, I bet the next micro-holiday will be themed around bugs and the one for summer is meat (unless across they bring back Bounty of Elements, because we want to know what happened to Tide Papa).
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
I wanna see the new familiarsssssss

This is pretty neat!
Liking all this current stuff and looking forward to the future lair organization one!
I wanna see the new familiarsssssss

This is pretty neat!
Liking all this current stuff and looking forward to the future lair organization one!
>_<
>_<
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39