Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
This sounds awesome! Im going to start the brew right now!!!
This sounds awesome! Im going to start the brew right now!!!
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-27 18:26:20" ] Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson. @Sprinklez1234 [/quote] *Holds three fingers up and the Hunger Games whistle plays in the background* Beautiful, just beautiful. Its been 300 years since I have cried from a pun so punny.
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-27 18:26:20:
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234

*Holds three fingers up and the Hunger Games whistle plays in the background*

Beautiful, just beautiful. Its been 300 years since I have cried from a pun so punny.
[quote name="mspurrfect101" date="2018-11-29 07:38:31" ] [quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-27 18:26:20" ] Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson. @Sprinklez1234 [/quote] *Holds three fingers up and the Hunger Games whistle plays in the background* Beautiful, just beautiful. Its been 300 years since I have cried from a pun so punny. [/quote] it truly is....
mspurrfect101 wrote on 2018-11-29 07:38:31:
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-27 18:26:20:
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234

*Holds three fingers up and the Hunger Games whistle plays in the background*

Beautiful, just beautiful. Its been 300 years since I have cried from a pun so punny.

it truly is....
@Sprinklez1234 @mspurrfect101
I AM THE PUN GUARDIAN! GUARDIAN OF THE PUNS! KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES QUIVER BEFORE ME!

I pun-etrated my last achievement. I truly am pun-stoppable with my wide pun-dertandment of puns. I have pun-dertook my final pun-limited form...of pun-employment. (no I seriously need a job ;w;) It is pun-predictable what will happen next, but I will pun-qustionbly say; there will be a pun-damentall a-pun-dence of puns, this is not a pun-derstatement. And so the finale pun of this message is:
pun
@Sprinklez1234 @mspurrfect101
I AM THE PUN GUARDIAN! GUARDIAN OF THE PUNS! KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES QUIVER BEFORE ME!

I pun-etrated my last achievement. I truly am pun-stoppable with my wide pun-dertandment of puns. I have pun-dertook my final pun-limited form...of pun-employment. (no I seriously need a job ;w;) It is pun-predictable what will happen next, but I will pun-qustionbly say; there will be a pun-damentall a-pun-dence of puns, this is not a pun-derstatement. And so the finale pun of this message is:
pun
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
PUN PUNZZZZZZ REEEEE GENIUS

@FutureChiken
PUN PUNZZZZZZ REEEEE GENIUS

@FutureChiken
I swear I can't take this post for GRANITE of FutureChicken's post
UZVTEBc.png
Happy rockbreakers!!!! [item=sweetpuff] (The softest fren)
Happy rockbreakers!!!!

Sweetpuff (The softest fren)
1526859765072.gifbirblover_zpsg7uvktss.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[quote name="Loseruser359" date="2018-11-29 16:03:48" ] I swear I can't take this post for GRANITE of FutureChicken's post [/quote] oof no judging
Loseruser359 wrote on 2018-11-29 16:03:48:

oof no judging
Y e e h a w
Y e e h a w
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49