Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Whole Mess of Dresses
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36
Rainbow Dresses!
Rainbow Dresses!
I4TUkY9.png
these are beautiful <3<3
these are beautiful <3<3
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Patched Beggar set killed me. Really.
Patched Beggar set killed me. Really.
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH, THESE ARE BRILLIANT, I LOVE YOU FR TEAM!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, THESE ARE BRILLIANT, I LOVE YOU FR TEAM!!!
THANK YOU FOR RED AND GREEN SETS OH MY GOD
THANK YOU FOR RED AND GREEN SETS OH MY GOD
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
yes
yes
fzww6al.png
Huh, I find it odd that the Thunderhead Savanna set doesn't match the venue's or Lightning's aesthetics; if anything, it looks like it belongs in a Light venue.

Also, I'm really hoping the next apparel set has (or even better, sets have) an aesthetic other than "pretty/cutesy/human"; it's getting kinda hard to dress new dragons without resorting to older pieces, since a lot of the newer sets either have a lot of coverage or only match certain aesthetics and, well, if you have dragons that don't work with those then... tough luck apparently?

The lockets are fine, though; more smaller pieces (not necessarily jewellery) would be nice since they're easy to mix/match with other sets or on smaller/more delicate dragons.

edit: Gotta say, though, I'm impressed with how the Patched Beggar stuff looks worn & has holes in it, unlike the other sets; would really like to see future apparel sets that have a "recolour" with differences in lineart.
Huh, I find it odd that the Thunderhead Savanna set doesn't match the venue's or Lightning's aesthetics; if anything, it looks like it belongs in a Light venue.

Also, I'm really hoping the next apparel set has (or even better, sets have) an aesthetic other than "pretty/cutesy/human"; it's getting kinda hard to dress new dragons without resorting to older pieces, since a lot of the newer sets either have a lot of coverage or only match certain aesthetics and, well, if you have dragons that don't work with those then... tough luck apparently?

The lockets are fine, though; more smaller pieces (not necessarily jewellery) would be nice since they're easy to mix/match with other sets or on smaller/more delicate dragons.

edit: Gotta say, though, I'm impressed with how the Patched Beggar stuff looks worn & has holes in it, unlike the other sets; would really like to see future apparel sets that have a "recolour" with differences in lineart.
... really?
... really?
Red dresses <333
Red dresses <333
These dresses are so gorgeous!!!
These dresses are so gorgeous!!!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36