Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Stage: Thunderhead Savanna
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88
I'm literally gonna die... I need all those familiars
I'm literally gonna die... I need all those familiars
I am in love with every single one of these familiars and their drops. <3<3
Beautiful harpies! Fluffy pony centaurs! More of my favorite beastclan, Talonok!! More sphinxes!! Awesome update!
I am in love with every single one of these familiars and their drops. <3<3
Beautiful harpies! Fluffy pony centaurs! More of my favorite beastclan, Talonok!! More sphinxes!! Awesome update!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Got me a rhino almost immediately! Nice!
Got me a rhino almost immediately! Nice!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I WASN'T READY
I WASN'T READY
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
The art is stunning. The background really makes me want to move to lightning, with those menacing clouds and sudden flashes (which look great when a dragon Eliminates at the same time) and the familiars all have extremely natural poses; they look regal and dynamic (and the greattusks seem like they're enjoying themselves <3).
11/10 FR, great job!
The art is stunning. The background really makes me want to move to lightning, with those menacing clouds and sudden flashes (which look great when a dragon Eliminates at the same time) and the familiars all have extremely natural poses; they look regal and dynamic (and the greattusks seem like they're enjoying themselves <3).
11/10 FR, great job!
After grinding in the venue for a few days, I have a question for the staff: I've been grinding since the 5th- maybe about 8 hours total? And in all that time, I've gotten only 1 battlestone. Is this intentional, or should the drop rate of battlestones in this venue increase? Also, will there be a chance of Python and Morph in this venue?
After grinding in the venue for a few days, I have a question for the staff: I've been grinding since the 5th- maybe about 8 hours total? And in all that time, I've gotten only 1 battlestone. Is this intentional, or should the drop rate of battlestones in this venue increase? Also, will there be a chance of Python and Morph in this venue?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I love those familiars so much
I love those familiars so much
ME NEED DEM ALLL
ME NEED DEM ALLL
WHOO HOO