Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dress for the Occasion
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Oh my gods?? It's so pretty! :o
Oh my gods?? It's so pretty! :o
UKWaIbN.png
I didn't know I needed this until now
I didn't know I needed this until now
bouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif 5XFOHAC.png item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifbouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gif
getting some steampunk/victorian vibes... instalove
getting some steampunk/victorian vibes... instalove
My progen (and avatar) might finally get a nicer necklace!
But I must admit I was hoping for a new familiar, most of mine are awakened
My progen (and avatar) might finally get a nicer necklace!
But I must admit I was hoping for a new familiar, most of mine are awakened
66MHIIb.png
Shouldn't the new apparel show up more like it has before? I cannot find any and it's driving me mad.
Shouldn't the new apparel show up more like it has before? I cannot find any and it's driving me mad.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
I love these so much, but I wish there was a pastel purple and pastel blue

and maybe a contrast version? IDK but would look a lot like a maid/lolita outfit XD
I love these so much, but I wish there was a pastel purple and pastel blue

and maybe a contrast version? IDK but would look a lot like a maid/lolita outfit XD
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
T_T I've not been able to get anything and I would like to dress my primal baby in the Well-To-Do set. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f212b2aa832181ea05fb3f249af3fa6a.png[/img]
T_T I've not been able to get anything and I would like to dress my primal baby in the Well-To-Do set.
f212b2aa832181ea05fb3f249af3fa6a.png
ujsLf0j.gif
Wow!
Wow!
I've been paying close attention to the Marketplace, and haven't seen a single one of these items yet. Is the drop rate messed up or something? Because I really want the Opulent Nightshade set, and haven't even seen it.
I've been paying close attention to the Marketplace, and haven't seen a single one of these items yet. Is the drop rate messed up or something? Because I really want the Opulent Nightshade set, and haven't even seen it.
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
OOoh nice new accessories!
OOoh nice new accessories!
"It's highly time to rekindle the stars."
- Guillaume Apollinaire
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74