Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Oh, Whoa... Mo' Bows
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2541697][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howcantherebemoreofthese.png[/img][/url][/center] It's been [i]82 years and 49 days[/i], but we've got additional color sets for those extra bows you asked for. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2541697][b]Click here to learn more about this update![/b][/url][/center] [more] ---------- [size=5][b]An Expanding Spectrum of Ribbon[/b][/size] We heard you liked the pretty bows we released before, so we're here to deliver just a few more variations! In this update, we've [b]expanded the amount of bow colors available[/b]. The following bows will be available in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market][b]Treasure Marketplace[/b][/url]: [center][item=Pretty Green Head Bow][item=Pretty Green Neck Bow][item=Pretty Green Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Green Leg Bow][item=Pretty Green Wing Bow][item=Pretty Green Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Green Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571574][/center] [center][item=Pretty Peach Head Bow][item=Pretty Peach Neck Bow][item=Pretty Peach Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Peach Leg Bow][item=Pretty Peach Wing Bow][item=Pretty Peach Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Peach Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571575][/center] [center][item=Pretty Magenta Head Bow][item=Pretty Magenta Neck Bow][item=Pretty Magenta Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Magenta Leg Bow][item=Pretty Magenta Wing Bow][item=Pretty Magenta Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Magenta Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571576][/center] [center][item=Pretty Lavender Head Bow][item=Pretty Lavender Neck Bow][item=Pretty Lavender Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Lavender Leg Bow][item=Pretty Lavender Wing Bow][item=Pretty Lavender Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Lavender Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571578][/center] [center][item=Pretty Periwinkle Head Bow][item=Pretty Periwinkle Neck Bow][item=Pretty Periwinkle Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Periwinkle Leg Bow][item=Pretty Periwinkle Wing Bow][item=Pretty Periwinkle Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Periwinkle Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571579][/center] The following bows will be available as loot drops exclusively in the [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] stage of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle][b]Coliseum[/b][/url]: [center][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow] [item=Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow] [item=Sparkling Emerald Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571580][/center] The following bows may be found randomly [b]within chests[/b]: [center][item=Sparkling Violet Head Bow][item=Sparkling Violet Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Violet Arm Bow] [item=Sparkling Violet Leg Bow][item=Sparkling Violet Wing Bow][item=Sparkling Violet Tail Bow][/center] [center][outfit=571582][/center] The following bows may be crafted at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b][/url]: [center][item=Glowing Mint Head Bow][item=Glowing Mint Neck Bow][item=Glowing Mint Arm Bow] [item=Glowing Mint Leg Bow][item=Glowing Mint Wing Bow][item=Glowing Mint Tail Bow][/center] [center][outfit=571584][/center] The following bows will be available in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=app][b]Gem Marketplace[/b][/url]: [center][item=Prismatic Head Bow][item=Prismatic Neck Bow][item=Prismatic Arm Bow] [item=Prismatic Leg Bow][item=Prismatic Wing Bow][item=Prismatic Tail Bow] [item=Prismatic Spool][/center] [center][outfit=571585][/center] [size=5][b]Riot of Rot Skin Contest[/b][/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest2.png[/img] [/center] The sixth annual [b]Riot of Rot[/b] will begin on [b]Sunday, October 28, 2018 (06:00)[/b], and we're running a[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2541672] [b]skin and accent contest[/b] [/url]in celebration! [i](Contest Entry Deadline: [b]Tuesday, October 23rd (20:00)[/b])[/i] [size=5][b]Additional Updates:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]The [b]block system[/b] has been updated. Viewing lairs, sending PMs, pinging, initiating friend requests, and attempting to create private auctions or Crossroads trades are no longer possible for either the blocked player or the player that initiated the block. On the forums, you will no longer see the name, broadcast, vista, or avatar of players that you block. However, unlike other sections of the site, players who have been blocked will not have their experience limited. [*]Many [b]QoL Updates[/b] and [b]bug fixes[/b] have been made to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, front page announcements, item tooltips, and the forum. [/LIST]
howcantherebemoreofthese.png

It's been 82 years and 49 days, but we've got additional color sets for those extra bows you asked for.

An Expanding Spectrum of Ribbon

We heard you liked the pretty bows we released before, so we're here to deliver just a few more variations! In this update, we've expanded the amount of bow colors available.

The following bows will be available in the Treasure Marketplace:
Pretty Green Head Bow Pretty Green Neck Bow Pretty Green Arm Bow
Pretty Green Leg Bow Pretty Green Wing Bow Pretty Green Tail Bow
Pretty Green Spool
Pretty Green Bows
Pretty Peach Head Bow Pretty Peach Neck Bow Pretty Peach Arm Bow
Pretty Peach Leg Bow Pretty Peach Wing Bow Pretty Peach Tail Bow
Pretty Peach Spool
Pretty Peach Bows
Pretty Magenta Head Bow Pretty Magenta Neck Bow Pretty Magenta Arm Bow
Pretty Magenta Leg Bow Pretty Magenta Wing Bow Pretty Magenta Tail Bow
Pretty Magenta Spool
Pretty Magenta Bows
Pretty Lavender Head Bow Pretty Lavender Neck Bow Pretty Lavender Arm Bow
Pretty Lavender Leg Bow Pretty Lavender Wing Bow Pretty Lavender Tail Bow
Pretty Lavender Spool
Pretty Lavender Bows
Pretty Periwinkle Head Bow Pretty Periwinkle Neck Bow Pretty Periwinkle Arm Bow
Pretty Periwinkle Leg Bow Pretty Periwinkle Wing Bow Pretty Periwinkle Tail Bow
Pretty Periwinkle Spool
Pretty Periwinkle Bows

The following bows will be available as loot drops exclusively in the Bamboo Falls stage of Coliseum:
Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow
Sparkling Emerald Bows

The following bows may be found randomly within chests:
Sparkling Violet Head Bow Sparkling Violet Neck Bow Sparkling Violet Arm Bow
Sparkling Violet Leg Bow Sparkling Violet Wing Bow Sparkling Violet Tail Bow
Sparkling Violet Bows

The following bows may be crafted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
Glowing Mint Head Bow Glowing Mint Neck Bow Glowing Mint Arm Bow
Glowing Mint Leg Bow Glowing Mint Wing Bow Glowing Mint Tail Bow
Glowing Mint Bows

The following bows will be available in the Gem Marketplace:
Prismatic Head Bow Prismatic Neck Bow Prismatic Arm Bow
Prismatic Leg Bow Prismatic Wing Bow Prismatic Tail Bow
Prismatic Spool
Prismatic Bows

Riot of Rot Skin Contest
plague_contest2.png
The sixth annual Riot of Rot will begin on Sunday, October 28, 2018 (06:00), and we're running a skin and accent contest in celebration! (Contest Entry Deadline: Tuesday, October 23rd (20:00))

Additional Updates:
  • The block system has been updated. Viewing lairs, sending PMs, pinging,
    initiating friend requests, and attempting to create private auctions or Crossroads trades are no longer possible for either the blocked player or the player that initiated the block. On the forums, you will no longer see the name, broadcast, vista, or avatar of players that you block. However, unlike other sections of the site, players who have been blocked will not have their experience limited.
  • Many QoL Updates and bug fixes have been made to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, front page announcements, item tooltips, and the forum.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
WOOO
WOOO
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
i just got some of these aND WAS REALLY CONFUSED,,, they were in the mp before the announcement, lmao
i just got some of these aND WAS REALLY CONFUSED,,, they were in the mp before the announcement, lmao
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I knew it
I knew it
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
NEEEEEEEED
NEEEEEEEED

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
More! More! MORE!
More! More! MORE!
AHHH!
AHHH!
Wait what (edit wow I made the first page)
Wait what (edit wow I made the first page)
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
YO THESE COLORS ARE BOMB!
YO THESE COLORS ARE BOMB!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
woot!
woot!
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57